• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

The Day of the Dead 2020 Discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
This, is what R.Livingston Clothing set gives in total, at level 150 (via https://wiki.the-west.net/wiki/Robert_R._Livingston's_set)
Screenshot_1.png

So yea, there is a big difference with yours. (Ps. Add the AP's to their respective skills)
Now consider how easier R.Livingston is, will always be, to upgrade.

And.. Power jump of Captain from Mosey and Cortina from R.Livingston is quite incomparable.. Captain is too OP and much easier to get.

Last edited:

Guiri

Corporal
according to a website so now not my fault if they are wrong =)

anyways, I think the defence bonus makes up for the lack in hiding but you are correct that the differences between damager sets and tanks sets arent comparable. they basically gave a union set to everyone in octoberfest. and in a day or two they will be upgraded to max.

we should force everyone to use cortina for defence and captain for attack no matter class or build. that would make things interesting

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant

anyways, I think the defence bonus makes up for the lack in hiding but you are correct that the differences between damager sets and tanks sets arent comparable. they basically gave a union set to everyone in octoberfest. and in a day or two they will be upgraded to max.

Well, Hiding having ^0.6 (not ^0.5) makes both sets.. almost equal when Attacking. "Dodge chance" (Defense) wise that is.
Hit chance wise you will lose like around 10 Attack. (even more on "High Ground") And you might lose a bit of a Resistance.

Meanwhile Cortina has more Hp, but harder to obtain/upgrade. So overall, slightly better when Attacking.
And that's not good enough. Shoulda added a little bit Hiding.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Beta players doing QA for them for years (for free) since they don't have QA staff, if u didn't notice :roll:

Last edited:
another ERROR the quest step The Festival wants HEARTS. I thought it was probably just a typo. but I sent and received some flowers after accepting the quest but it still shows zero sent and received.

This is getting out of hand. I don't know why anyone would even consider wasting RL money on this game.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
can yall bring back wrights nugget set back plz..
We do not have any plans for it, but I will be sure to ask.
another ERROR the quest step The Festival wants HEARTS. I thought it was probably just a typo. but I sent and received some flowers after accepting the quest but it still shows zero sent and received.

This is getting out of hand. I don't know why anyone would even consider wasting RL money on this game.
We are aware of this bug and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. It has been reported and we are waiting for a fix.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Btw.. can we get rid of "1 spin if didn't buy (not spent!) Nuggets, 2 spins if you did" already?

DotD event already is a heavy P2W event (that ain't included in xmas bags or chests) so we don't need just another pay-wall to it.

On a side note.. I wish there could be a way to get a DotD chest/cards via Bonds without waiting a whole year.

Last edited:

bidliz

Private
Btw.. can we get rid of "1 spin if didn't buy (not spent!) Nuggets, 2 spins if you did" already?

DotD event already is a heavy P2W event (that ain't included in xmas bags or chests) so we don't need just another pay-wall to it.

On a side note.. I wish there could be a way to get a DotD chest/cards via Bonds without waiting a whole year.
Luckiky 16+ players can do some gambling in a p2w game.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Yea gotta love how they want to make money in lamest possible way..

If somehow more people boycotted thou, I'm sure they would have to improve this lame Card picking gamble (again)