• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.136 Discussion

Apotequil13

Reservist
Romanian server:

This is what a round of fort looks like for a tank soldier (13000 hp) clothes zapata(up) + arms zapata (up) + Andalusian riding:

Runda 21 a început. Următoarea rundă începe în 87 secunde.
aressul te-a lovit cu '1426' daune!
spalatorul te-a lovit cu '1106' daune!
fdaryusinho te-a lovit cu '1330' daune!
Hanibal.7 te-a lovit cu '1371' daune!
expo a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
lupoaica09 te-a lovit cu '2531' daune!
=Succubus= a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
daanuu226 a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
iustin1 te-a lovit cu '931' daune!
misulv a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
bacteria1 a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
rinu96 a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
Serje te-a lovit cu '362' daune!
wally67 a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
CriticalShot te-a lovit cu '115' daune!
...Trelawney... a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
2ama a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
sunman te-a lovit cu '333' daune!
dotioma a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
Swag a tras în tine dar nu te-a nimerit.
L-ai nimerit pe misulv cu 270 daune!

Skills: https://prnt.sc/v0spdh

A player on damage comes to the fort to deal 40k damage, while a good tank does online, not exceed 30 hit shots.

You really took the game in a very good direction ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

Once again, I'd like to ask if we can just remove Angus quests from counting towards those Achievements instead of Nerfing him, so we can still have a good feature that isn't being abused.

Also worth noting that you will probably get banned if you use any script to abuse a feature in the game. So probably don't use them on your main server.

Last edited by a moderator:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Once again, I'd like to ask if we can just remove Angus quests from counting towards those Achievements instead of Nerfing him, so we can still have a good feature that isn't being abused.

I will ask if that will be possible.

Also worth noting that you will probably get banned if you use any script to abuse a feature in the game. So probably don't use them on your main server.
Or any other server for that matter. It is no longer possible on the beta server but just for future references, do not use such scripts!

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I know the real reasoning.
It's people getting "free" 'infinite' premium via medal exchanges.

And as for Bonds.. they basically don't want us to have 'unlimited' Bonds for xmas because they 'have to' sell those Bags for real money. (Not that it will help them but Management doesn't seem to be aware)

That's basically it.
But yea I still insist because at the moment Angus was/is technically nerfed to the ground.

Meanwhile.. I'm curious of which lame marketing 'strategy' they will come up with for DotD (& xmas) this time.

DeletedUser500

I know the real reasoning.
It's people getting "free" 'infinite' premium via medal exchanges.
Maybe so, the lack of transparency wouldn't be surprising.

And as for Bonds.. they basically don't want us to have 'unlimited' Bonds for xmas because they 'have to' sell those Bags for real money. (Not that it will help them but Management doesn't seem to be aware)
Xmas event has always been important because it is a positive event for players. It "makes up" for the forced gambling mechanics that are now central to character development. It's sad if the current management doesn't understand this and continues to make Xmas event into a bigger money-grabbing event.

Meanwhile.. I'm curious of which lame marketing 'strategy' they will come up with for DotD (& xmas) this time.
Same here. DotD feedback last year was overwhelmingly negative and they said they would make improvements...

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
It's sad if the current management doesn't understand this and continues to make Xmas event into a bigger money-grabbing event.
It would only backfire thou.

Even the most casual uncaring people becomes quite frustrated when they mess with xmas event..
DotD feedback last year was overwhelmingly negative
If they really cared about overwhelmingly negative feedback those Sets would be in xmas bags too.
Instead, they put them on Sale with absurdly high 'Nugget only' prices later on.
they said they would make improvements...
Improvements for themselves that is..
Because Duel sets didn't get them much revenue to their 'surprise' ..

We shall see soon enough

Last edited:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
the only improvement on dotd event is.... switching that event to one earlier in the year.
exchange it for the spinning wheel for example.
then they easily could put the sets into the xmas bags because that would be months later.
but by there own statement..... it was all for the money. like we saw with the nugget sale for those sets.

furthermore?
all around communities there are starting new worlds..
why do they try to crash those worlds with lucille and summer sale??
again.... its all about the money.
they don't care giving some players an advantage if it gets them more nuggets.
it was sad... it is sad... and we have to live by it... cause it will always be sad.
over the 12 years now... InnoGames hasn't learned anything about their players.
only doing things for nuggets... while the options player gave... could make them even more nuggets and won't f*ck up the game.
and still they don't listen.
when you look at the game and it's history??
it still could have been a top ranked game if only InnoGames put some effort in it.. and listen to advice and ideas of players.

DeletedUser500

the only improvement on dotd event is.... switching that event to one earlier in the year.
exchange it for the spinning wheel for example.
then they easily could put the sets into the xmas bags because that would be months later.
but by there own statement..... it was all for the money. like we saw with the nugget sale for those sets.

furthermore?
all around communities there are starting new worlds..
why do they try to crash those worlds with lucille and summer sale??
again.... its all about the money.
they don't care giving some players an advantage if it gets them more nuggets.
it was sad... it is sad... and we have to live by it... cause it will always be sad.
over the 12 years now... InnoGames hasn't learned anything about their players.
only doing things for nuggets... while the options player gave... could make them even more nuggets and won't f*ck up the game.
and still they don't listen.
when you look at the game and it's history??
it still could have been a top ranked game if only InnoGames put some effort in it.. and listen to advice and ideas of players.
Absolutely right. They claim to care about fairness and fun gameplay. Ha. Make no mistake, the game needs severe improvements to the early-game experience, and that starts with giving the SLIGHTEST crap about the users gameplay experience over simply farming nuggets from us while ruining the game in the process.

Exhibit A: Lucille and Nugget Bear vs shop clothes after less than a week of opening a new world. (edit: turns out I was wrong about this, nice)
Exhibit B: DotD less than a month after opening a new world, with sets balanced against other tombola sets instead of Shop Gear.

I strongly believe that a new world's first tombola should be the first ever tombola, with the Natty,Allan and Cartwright set, then progressing through the eras in order. It would actually be balanced that way. Right now we jump 10 years of power creep in one event, which is unacceptable.

It's also well documented that a new world kills the previous one, we are still waiting for migrations out of all the various dead and forgotten realms to somewhere we can actually play the game and spend our money despite the state of the game, which is unacceptable.

Opening a new wave of worlds without addressing a single problem with playing them, or a single issue caused by them is unacceptable.

This game that this Tombola Simulator is based on won multiple awards, including Browser game of the Year, twice. Look at us now. Look at our loot boxes and our Premium Gap.

On a personal note, making me do that bloody tutorial again is unacceptable when there exists a way to skip it, you should have the option to do it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Heh. If only they completed the FF balancing..
Then there would be some returnees..

But yea, no.
They just wanna milk money with 0 (zero, none, nada) effort, let alone money.

Just you wait.
They will sell Union officer madness again (with absolute no balancing to it) within few months.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

If there was a guaranteed route, say after 1 year, for PvP players to move to an older stable world, I feel like a lot more people would put in the effort of starting and levelling a new character too. Right now we're all aware that this effort will be for nothing in a year's time, but plenty of players still join for a change of pace or whatever.

I'm looking forward to Union Officer set on the new worlds,, and all the salt that brings with it :lol: