• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Rule changes questions

bidliz

Private
Yaay. We're waiting for the new freaking ff formula, and we've got the same rules with new definitions. Great.

It would be the best if you making a whole patch just for the rule changes, cuz it's longer than the other patchlogs... Could you make it?

Kasza1987

Reservist
Fews week and you can change some words on rules. Congratulations.
Slow applause.
Can you finish new fort battle furmule or wait for next year?
Can you finish +level and new job in this century or I need reincarnation fews times?

Deleted User - 115945

All scripts will get banned?
Like:
TW-calc
Gold jobs
Can be. They have no chance to find out if and which scripts player use. Scripts are running on client-side, on your PC. They are not sending any information to server. It is safe to use any script you choose.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
We mostly ban scripts that do one of the examples, but as mentioned in the rules that's a non-exhaustive list.

DeletedUser500

Scripts are a funny one, if we we worked with the authors and their essential features were added to the game, less people would be drawn to them and subsequently finding the illegal ones, which imo should be limited to scripts that either find silver/gold jobs, or replicate premium features.

DeletedUser1406

Scripts are a funny one, if we we worked with the authors and their essential features were added to the game, less people would be drawn to them and subsequently finding the illegal ones, which imo should be limited to scripts that either find silver/gold jobs, or replicate premium features.
Just "open source" the game's frontend - then anyone can contribute w/ features.

leandro.colo

Reservist
§7) Bots, scripts, macros y proxies

el uso de bots o scripts que recopilan automáticamente sus recursos;

¿Qué quieres decir con eso?

Todo el guión analiza los recursos, el de oro y plata lo hace automáticamente por mí. La forma manual es revisar todo el trabajo del mapa por trabajo. ¿Estaría prohibido?

TWDB, recopila información de búsqueda y atributos, y todo, como todos los scripts. NO hay forma de recolectar recursos y enviárselos manualmente. No entiendo a qué se refieren, me gustaría dar más explicaciones.

A {tenías la manera de agregar ropa, que te da más salud, forma de duelo, y nunca dijeron que está prohibido, decir que se puede simular a una característica premium. Creo que no son estrictos en las reglas y son permisivos.

kit de herramientas, recopila información, automáticamente, como todos lo hacen, para eso están los scripts, recopilan información de la batalla y te dicen qué jugador ha acumulado daño, cantidad de salud de los defensores y atacantes.

búsqueda rápida de artículos, recopila información automáticamente. Te dice qué ropa te falta, para completar logros, un ejemplo entre otros.

lo hace automáticamente, por supuesto, para eso existen los scripts.

tw-calc, presiono el botón de importación y automáticamente importa todos mis recursos, y si los botones de importación deben importar mis recursos, obtener mis recursos y subirlos a su servidor tw-calc, para su análisis.

La pregunta es, ¿prohibimos todos los scripts que tenemos y tenemos? Proporcione NOMBRES de script que estén prohibidos.

Last edited:

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
§7) Bots, Scripts, Macros and Proxies

the use of bots or scripts that automatically collect your resources;

what do you mean by that?

All the script analyzes the resources, the one for gold and silver works does it automatically for me. The manual way is to review the entire map job by job. Would it be prohibited?

TWDB, collects search information and attributes, and everything, like all scripts. There is NO way to collect resources and send them to you manually. I do not understand what they mean, I would like to give more explanation.

A {you had the way of adding clothes, that give you more health, form of duels, and they never said that it is forbidden, to say that it can be simulated to a premium characteristic. I believe that they are not strict in the rules, and they are permissive.

toolkit, collects information, automatically, as they all do, that's what the scripts are for, they collect information from the battle, and tell you which player has accumulated damage, amount of health of defenders and attackers.

quick item search, collects information automatically. It tells you what clothes you are missing, to complete achievements, one example among others.

it does it automatically, of course, that's what scripts exist for.

tw-calc, I hit the import button and it automatically imports all my resources, and if the import buttons should import my resources, get my resources, and upload them to your tw-calc server, for analysis.

The question is, do we ban all the scripts we have and have? Give script NAMES that are forbidden.

You know steoz that I hate cheating, but I appreciate the work of the script developers, who make this game beautiful, and they do it for free.

The gold/silver job finder is against the rules and has always been. The script you have quoted above refers to any scripts that provides you with automated actions such as , but not limited to, the following examples:

• Banks your cash automatically
  • Sets jobs for you
  • Moves you from one location to another

Scripts such as TW-DB. the west-calc, west forts are still allowed as they do not offer any kind of unfair advantages to their users.

mxj1

Private First Class
A while back ,we banned that script as it caused high loads on our server, which can lead to lag. The script is still banned, but I will check to see if this has changed.
Function that caused many requests was the one showing on everyone profiles their rank in crafting/FB/duels etc., but creator of this script removed it next patch, he even removed wardrobe function (which is still in tw-calc which is labeled as legal to use), so I'd ask you to double check this script now because I think its the best script for TW right now.

Al35ul CM

Shadow City Guardian
Former Team Member
Function that caused many requests was the one showing on everyone profiles their rank in crafting/FB/duels etc., but creator of this script removed it next patch, he even removed wardrobe function (which is still in tw-calc which is labeled as legal to use), so I'd ask you to double check this script now because I think its the best script for TW right now.
I requested a second look to be taken on the validity of this script - I will provide an update as soon as I have more information.

leandro.colo

Reservist
I thank you, I have been trying to open the thread for months to get the review.

The developers do not work so that they prohibit the script, but everything to the contrary, but your collaboration is needed, so that they tell them this, yes, not this, and they will understand.

Deleted User - 116798

The gold/silver job finder is against the rules and has always been. The script you have quoted above refers to any scripts that provides you with automated actions such as , but not limited to, the following examples:

• Banks your cash automatically
  • Sets jobs for you
  • Moves you from one location to another

Scripts such as TW-DB. the west-calc, west forts are still allowed as they do not offer any kind of unfair advantages to their users.

Hello Al35ul, could u help me? I'm polish player and our administration based on the same game rules which was published here (and translated to polish language) claim that all scripts are illegal (include tw-db, tw-calc ect.). This is official position.

Could u tell me where i can send my objection?