• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Harvest event feedback

OneTouch

Private First Class
Dropping collectors cards from rye ears. Also i wasnt able to find any of quest items.
Another problem is quest items are not auctionable as far as i see from item codes..

Nicely done.

Last edited:

asdf124

Private First Class
I wonder if we can have 3 options to finish the one duel hit quest, ie ko 15 npc's, win against 5 players or "get one hit duel victory"

I don't think many players will complete the daily quest or otherwise. Considering how not really a great weapon it is.

TheMegaira

Private First Class
what about the new quest, harvest festival preparation ? it doesn't continue after the first part with henry. and i am missing the new quest items , which should be in the rye ears

Last edited:
I'd say this is the WORST quest/event yet.
I got ZERO quest items from the rye ears.
Although that doesn't seem to matter right now since it won't complete the go to wilsons farm step.

I also don't do dueling, so that part of the coin collecting isn't gonna happen.
And guess what InnoGames, when the items go on 'sale' with nuggets, I won't be buying.

update 28 Aug
It was even WORSE than I thought, I couldn't ignore the duelers that wanted to pick on me and had to wear my limited best protection clothes, so I couldn't benefit from my preferred product drop clothes. I should have just stayed asleep the entire event.
Sure glad most of my accounts are townless, at least those account could still play undisturbed.

Last edited:

fester

Reservist
I'd say this is the WORST quest/event yet.
I got ZERO quest items from the rye ears.
Although that doesn't seem to matter right now since it won't complete the go to wilsons farm step.

I also don't do dueling, so that part of the coin collecting isn't gonna happen.
And guess what InnoGames, when the items go on 'sale' with nuggets, I won't be buying.

on the plus side, I've got lots more time for RL. :P
Totally agree, not to mention that if one person KO’s 3 people in a quest which lasts ONE DAY, it means 3 people out of 4 also won’t be able to duel at all or do the quest. It makes me wonder if the people making the quests even understand the game? Do you intend to make it impossible for 75% of the people not be able to complete a quest?
I don’t think quests requiring a KO should have time limits like in events. From what I see so far, the KO duels are now 2 days in a row meaning even more will not be able to do them.

In the announcement it states: “In some rye ears, you will be able to find new quest items”. No quest items have dropped from any of the 100 found. Does this mean we won’t be able to do the quest even after it is fixed?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Dropping collectors cards from rye ears. Also i wasnt able to find any of quest items.
Another problem is quest items are not auctionable as far as i see from item codes..

Nicely done.
It looks like there was indeed an issue with the quest items the first day, the items should become auctionable with the next update so you can buy any items you're missing on the market.

Berchta

Reservist
It looks like there was indeed an issue with the quest items the first day, the items should become auctionable with the next update so you can buy any items you're missing on the market.

Only allowing 100 rye ears makes it very difficult to get all the items for the quests, even if the pieces become auctionable. It would be great to up the amount of rye ears to 150-200, just to increase the odds.

andy506

Reservist
When is the next update ?
I take it will be after it starts on the other servers
And ive got extras ;-)

Last edited:

*KONIU*

Reservist
How is it that I have lost access to my account for the second time? What is the administration doing to make me lose my character, equipment and millions of dollars? Why are you blocking characters for no reason? Why do you block characters several times and you need to get lvl 150 from the beginning? It's not even possible to write a ticket, because the mail doesn't exist in the database. I've been playing TW for 11 years, will I really always have to build a new character every now and then?

*KONIU*

Reservist
After all, I am writing that I can not contact the game staff because my e-mail address has been deleted from the database, and without that, you can not send any report. I even wrote directly to the InnoGames headquarters and was ignored, I was sent to the link to write a ticket for cant do for the reason mentioned above.

quis

Private First Class
"nice" event, got 100 rye and NOT all of the required questitems. only 3 pieces of cloth, so quest not possible to finish. because items are not auctionable, and if, then they will be utopically expensive. In addition I don't know if also so many items needed of the other Questitems, there I also did not find 4 of every kind -.-

mxj1

Private First Class
also dropping ryes only from 5 jobs is bad imo, everytime event like this started we could go farm some xp/dollars at middle sector jobs and get energy bonuses back, now we are forced to do some trash jobs ;(

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
please get rid of those stupid speed buffs in events, or include them in missions by angus.
cause nobody really needs them if you can get from left to right on the map in 5 minutes.
they are only stacking up by most players