• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.117 discussion

DeletedUser872

Another think: in general, I don't like the message to sell the duel level value paying it with money and destroy what built in years (think about do a free reskill too to players). So in one hand it's good try to resolve the problems for high duel level players (no opponents, etc) but in the other hand it's imperative to put limits on it and...

...than think about why there are so few opponents etc (in many worlds make duels is a rare activity). Is it convenient do duels? Is it funny? I have many doubts on these... (aka no goals, poor rewards, etc). The potion should be only a 1st step about the troubleshooting in duel system (and in a western game duels should be a main feature!). Make only this potion would be like put a plaster in a big wound.

DeletedUser500

Yea thats what me and Lulu tried to explain :p
Sure, but I hope more people leave their feedback in their own words :P

Billy had good, important comments that etriel will never read about why people stopped duelling, me included.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I feel like "Duel experience" system needs some rework too.

So.. Beating High Level gives the Highest.
Character Xp wise it makes sense since its harder than lower levels, but Duel Xp wise it doesn't, in my opinion.

Instead, hitting Lowest Duel level should give more Duel Xp to discourage "bullying"

But of course values shouldn't be too high.

> Then..
"Losing to High Duel Levels" part.. I believe it should stay as is. (Lose High Duel Xp)
But I think we could give a bit Character Xp to the losing side as well?

All to make "bullying" less frustrating for the one who got bullied.

Might as well Lower the Min-Max Duelable Level gap but.. It might not turn out to be great.

Last edited:

DeletedUser500

How do you see it discouraging "bullying", assuming you mean a duel that would count as "dishonourable" for the attacker, to get more exp from smaller people? Wouldn't that encourage you to duel the lowest person available, therefore increasing the unfairness of the duel?

Best and easiest way to fix duelling, and probably most things, is to roll the game back to version 1.xx and remove upgradable tombola duel sets from the game. I don't care what you do to duelling in the meantime, it will still be completely broken because of these sets and the not caring about power creep for years. Honestly let's save a whole lot of effort and focus on saving forts instead? Needs of the 100 vs 84 are greater than the needs of the 1 vs 1.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
How do you see it discouraging "bullying", assuming you mean a duel that would count as "dishonourable" for the attacker, to get more exp from smaller people? Wouldn't that encourage you to duel the lowest person available, therefore increasing the unfairness of the duel?
More DUEL Xp. Not Character, that will still be lowest.
So with few "bully" duels you will get lots of Duel levels and wont be able to duel those ppl in the near future.
Best and easiest way to fix duelling, and probably most things, is to roll the game back to version 1.xx and remove upgradable tombola duel sets from the game. I don't care what you do to duelling in the meantime, it will still be completely broken because of these sets and the not caring about power creep for years.
Aye.
Honestly let's save a whole lot of effort and focus on saving forts instead? Needs of the 100 vs 84 are greater than the needs of the 1 vs 1.
I wish.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I feel like "Duel experience" system needs some rework too.

So.. Beating High Level gives the Highest.
Character Xp wise it makes sense since its harder than lower levels, but Duel Xp wise it doesn't, in my opinion.

Instead, hitting Lowest Duel level should give more Duel Xp to discourage "bullying"

But of course values shouldn't be too high.
(...)
Well, of course could keep the current system in DEFENSE.
So if a Low Duel Level attacks and loses, you shouldn't get High Duel Xp.

Mr. Perseus

Reservist
The announcement on our stable server says that the impact of the potion will be tested on the beta servers first. It also says that there might be a lower duel level limit for the potion. (i.e. the potion cannot put your duel level below 300)

1. The impact can't be tested if the item is not sold in the shop or somewhere else. Please start selling it before shipping it to the stable servers.
2. I like the lower duel limit for the potion. Can you confirm whether there will be one or not?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Where does it say anything about a lower limit? Nothing like that has been decided yet. Once there's more info, we'll let you know.

DeletedUser4726

It also says that there might be a lower duel level limit for the potion. (i.e. the potion cannot put your duel level below 300)

Please, don't. On the new Czech server (November 2019 one) is max duel level under 200 at the moment. Most of the players has no duel oponent what so ever beside a few other players. Simply this 300 duel level would not solve the problem of people with 80 player level and 160 duel level while the maximum player level is somewhere about 140 on the server. (Player level – median – is somewhere about 100…).

So the potion would be useless. Maybe just fix the minimum duel level to your (player) level? Like you can not lover it more than 1,5 your level. For example:
You are lvl 80 – duel level can be lowered to 80*1,5 = 120. Not more.
You are lvl 100 – duel lvl can be lowered to 100*1,5 = 150… not more…
150*1,5 = 225…

If you are about to apply some rules, do not make the same mistake as with resistance and forts (hard coded random numbers instead of %)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Underlying isue?
you mean the fact that everybody from InnoGames doesn't give a crap about the game or the players?
just look at the crap they do with the vaquero and cowgirl set in shop.
Even having a "discussion"with known liar leones is just pointless.
They don't care..... get used to it

furthermore?
dotd 2019 event chest does exist in database?
will it be available in the next x-mas shop?
and what will it cost then?
or will it not be in shop because they made an nugget set out of it?

Last edited:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Well, he didnt lie about "We might put them into Sale later" part :p

Pity.
already caught him willingly lying on several occasions thru the years.
and he knows it.
funny part is.... that there are still players that think he is any good at his job..... freaking hilarious

also funny of InnoGames
start an event were everybody ends up with an incomplete set.
and then put the rest in shop for nuggets..... freaking hilarious

Last edited:

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I wonder if those 2 sets will be available for bonds or ingame money, after the Lead Community Manager isn't going to get any more idiots to part with Nuggets for those 2 sets
Lots of players hung on to their bonds and ingame cash in the hope they would be able to buy those 2 sets
Only Premium Pay to Win players have access to those 2 sets, which makes it incredibly unfair
You have done a wonderful job at unbalancing the game again

You never consider the regular Community and wonder why players are quitting in droves
Show me the Money Money Money is your only priority, how sad

What happened to the new potions to reduce players dueling levels?

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Well i was still having hope, after those prices actually asking for more than some of "premium sets" were, im just speechless.
Im still one of those that were supporting this dead game, but 4500 nuggets for regular set, when during this year with high prob. will come nearly same/better one.. what.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
What is more "hilarious" is that..
OP'est of OPs, destroyer of destroyers, upgradable Union officer was waaay cheaper. And its upgrade is waaay more effective than these.

Yet they still didn't even attempt to nerf it even A LITTLE BIT.

On a side note, idk why Saddles are 250 nuggets while Horses are 500.
Strongest part are the Mount sets, and they are quite cheap, while Belt alone costs 600.
That's genius! lame.

Last edited:

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
It's a way to force players out of their nuggets, so that they start to think its actually cheap to buy the mount set.
Again InnoGames shows us, that they think all of their players are freaking stupid.

How the hell can you make a set that has been free to get mostly(but not complete).... suddenly is costing hundreds of nuggets?
How you put logic on that??

This is just InnoGames's latest scam.
making a dotd 2019 and put in in database for everybody to see...
start an event were everybody just clicks his/hers free spins... like every other year.
and after that event... coming with the announcement that 2019 chest will not be available in x-mas shop.
and a month later..... nugget sale...

this has all been planned long before any of these events have past.
feel free to buy the sets..... you just prove to InnoGames, that you are one of the idiots they love to have as player

DeletedUser500

On the one hand InnoGames Giveth and on the other InnoGames taketh away.

Some movement towards seemingly doing something about how bad duels are with this band-aid hotfix for duel levels, and then BAM nugget duel set sale from outta nowhere.

Even EA and Ubisoft try to make their fans happy some of the time.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
announcement on my main server..

vaquero and cowgirl offered in shop for a REDUCED price.
uhhh what do they mean with reduced?
it was a free freaking set?
reducing from that? they should give everybody a click-link to get both sets freely.
Better make it offered again for an over the top crap price just because InnoGames likes it
its one of the most expensive sets they ever had?
black friday was 3200... union was 2200..j.fry was 1200.... hell even the chef set was only 1950.

so were does that stupid talking bout reduced come from??? how you mean bull shitting your players?
what is it that makes these sets worth 80 euro??

Last edited: