• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.115 discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
"The Advent calendar rewards were improved"
For all servers already or have to wait a week for others? (Which would mean a loss of week)

"(...) you can look forward to a wonderful pumpkin soup and a mouth-watering pumpkin cake!"
Uhm, new craft?

"Henry's celebration"
Which quest line is this? Don't know of a such with this name

On a side note I guess Automation-Craft feature still not ready?

Last edited:

ancoonbar

Private

Harsha.1

Private First Class
really appreciate the changes to advent calendar.

I experienced the bug in Henry's quest personally and couldn't finish the last part. I'm glad it's been fixed now

asdf124

Private First Class
really appreciate the changes to advent calendar.

I experienced the bug in Henry's quest personally and couldn't finish the last part. I'm glad it's been fixed now
I have accidentally finished it the "wrong" way, cause I wanted to do the easy ones then the harder ones... So, I got lucky. Will the quest be extended or?

ancoonbar

Private
The Black Friday sale reset the discount on the reskill potions, so they are full prize now. Can the regular beta-discount be put back?

Edit: Thnx :)

Last edited:

sam--

Reservist
Are you out of your mind? :oops:

Win 5 duels per knockout! :oops:

While simply winning a duel is very complicated, so 5 knockouts!

I know that on the Beta modify these points of skills and attributes and fairly easy, but on our home worlds the potions are not at 10 bonds :rolleyes:

Fortunately, the quest is not limited in time :p