• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Holiday Sale 2019 discussion

Deleted User - 114704

We have seen that some of you are unhappy with the fact that we have no Day of the Dead items from this year available in the Holiday Sale.
The reasoning behind it is that we have observed that it promoted reduced activity in the event itself. Simply purchasing items in the shop a few weeks later is not what we want to make the most reasonable way to play our in-game events.
We would much rather see our players actively engage in the events, because that is what games are ultimately about - being played.
As such, we will not be adding the Day of the Dead items to this year's Holiday Sale, but we do not exclude the possibility of those items popping up in another sale some time in 2020.
Thank you for your understanding!

What do you mean reduced activity in the event itself? It's a pure nuggeteating event that doesn't require any activity. You get 1 (or 2) tries a day and that's it. I guess Innogames means the reduced amount of money being thrown at the worst event of the game.
"Simply purchasing items" is exactly what Day of the Dead is.

You want us to be more active during the event and that the game is all about being played? We are the ones who are being played.

There is no understanding needed that it's all about the money..

DeletedUser4338

How to be active in tombola where I had 2 free games every day and all I got was one jacket ? How do you expect from any smart human being to play this event ? It just about the "bribe" option for nuggets! ... even if you spend nuggets on new game... you still end up loosing and selecting the bribe option...POINTLESS EVENT

Deleted User - 113805

We have seen that some of you are unhappy with the fact that we have no Day of the Dead items from this year available in the Holiday Sale.
The reasoning behind it is that we have observed that it promoted reduced activity in the event itself. Simply purchasing items in the shop a few weeks later is not what we want to make the most reasonable way to play our in-game events.
We would much rather see our players actively engage in the events, because that is what games are ultimately about - being played.
As such, we will not be adding the Day of the Dead items to this year's Holiday Sale, but we do not exclude the possibility of those items popping up in another sale some time in 2020.

GOOD JOB, InnoGames! You lost players and money for nuggets, again! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
I guess InnoGames are gonna shoot themselves in the Foot again
They want us to spend NUGGETS on the DOTD Chests, so they withhold then until we all drain our Bonds first
Don't believe LEONES when he says there will be no DOTD chests this year
It's just an underhanded ploy to increase NUGGET sales
InnoGames, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for exploiting the Community
I'm not buying any Chests this year or ever again, until the Devs agree to allow us to downgrade the sets, or allow us to sell the upgraded sets
I have 1 Billion dollars worth of obsolete sets and my spending stops here, except for a few thousand bonds I have left
I'm really tired of getting screwed, as the Community Manager always has an excuse to sidestep our legitimate complaints

ayias

Sergeant
I guess InnoGames are gonna shoot themselves in the Foot again
They want us to spend NUGGETS on the DOTD Chests, so they withhold then until we all drain our Bonds first
Don't believe LEONES when he says there will be no DOTD chests this year
It's just an underhanded ploy to increase NUGGET sales
InnoGames, you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for exploiting the Community
I'm not buying any Chests this year or ever again, until the Devs agree to allow us to downgrade the sets, or allow us to sell the upgraded sets
I have 1 Billion dollars worth of obsolete sets and my spending stops here, except for a few thousand bonds I have left
I'm really tired of getting screwed, as the Community Manager always has an excuse to sidestep our legitimate complaints
yea that's for sure they want to spend our bonds and after that will add the items :) ez scam

ayias

Sergeant
Oh the players didn't spend nuggets on a event when the chance of losing is over 50% and to win is 10% that's disgusting go away with your game

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
well.... leones is been known for his lies... I caught him several times on it.

This is his new lie... that activity shit.. it's the biggest you can think off.
Dotd has always been the worst event for players, cause activity doesn't freaking matter for this event.
A cm saying that it does?? is just lying.
the worst part.... he knows he is just putting up.

I already sold all the vaq and cowgirl stuff because of the chest coming up on x-mas.
Besides the freaking lying.... nice timing to fack players up, that want a complete set and dropped all they got in the dotd event.

Again... nice going InnoGames.. and your always stupid decisions, that makes no freaking sense to anybody.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4213

Simply purchasing items in the shop a few weeks later is not what we want to make the most reasonable way to play our in-game events.

but we do not exclude the possibility of those items popping up in another sale some time in 2020.

JUST THINK BOUT THE TWO SENTENCES......

a few weeks later its not ok to simply buy them in the shop....

btw buyin bags doenst really mean to simply buy em in the shop.. u still need a bit of luck ....

but 2 month later in 2020 its ok to buy em in a sale in the shop ...
these kind of sales are just simply buyin ....

think about it ...

ayias

Sergeant
Simply purchasing items in the shop a few weeks later is not what we want to make the most reasonable way to play our in-game events.

but we do not exclude the possibility of those items popping up in another sale some time in 2020.

JUST THINK BOUT THE TWO SENTENCES......

a few weeks later its not ok to simply buy them in the shop....

btw buyin bags doenst really mean to simply buy em in the shop.. u still need a bit of luck ....

but 2 month later in 2020 its ok to buy em in a sale in the shop ...
these kind of sales are just simply buyin ....

think about it ...
keep it like that and this game will be dead gg InnoGames