• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the bug section, Guest!
    This is where you can find all the bugs reported by other players.
    If you'd like to report one yourself, please make sure to read this Guide to bug reporting before doing so.
    Otherwise, we might not be able to fix it for you.

Already known Barrels in Adventure

DeletedUser4619

@Leones please, this bug has been known for a long time, how much time is needed?Year, two, more? ^^

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
When we have time, we'll fix it. But time is unfortunately limited and there are a lot of other things to do.

DeletedUser4619

When we have time, we'll fix it. But time is unfortunately limited and there are a lot of other things to do.

Like what?
How long has the game not been improved by something new?
Now new recipes have been added to the game(which i like it), but after how long?
And this "barrel bug" abuses enough players without any penalty, this should be a priority for you, no?
And support in my country just say "we can't prove anything to barrel abusers", so everything is ok, bug is still in game, those who abuse it are fine without penalty and InnoGames not have time for fix it.
Good, thanks for explanation @Leones ..

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Like what?
How long has the game not been improved by something new?
Now new recipes have been added to the game(which i like it), but after how long?
And this "barrel bug" abuses enough players without any penalty, this should be a priority for you, no?
And support in my country just say "we can't prove anything to barrel abusers", so everything is ok, bug is still in game, those who abuse it are fine without penalty and InnoGames not have time for fix it.
Good, thanks for explanation @Leones ..

Other things don't necessarily mean new stuff. Maintenance is still a big part of our development process and takes up a significant amount of time (like making sure HTML5 works for example). Most of these maintenance things are not seen by players but are still needed to keep the game running and to comply with company standards.
This bug is a relatively low priority one. The only thing it affects is the adventure rankings, which is admittedly a small part of the game. It's annoying and takes away some competition, but there are other bugs that might prevent someone from playing for example, which would have to be fixed first.

DeletedUser4619

Tis bug is a relatively low priority one. The only thing it affects is the adventure rankings, which is admittedly a small part of the game.
Other words, we do not care, we don't have time for these shit, maaaaybe we'll fix it sometime in the future but maybe not, we don't care yet, thanks and bye.

Anyway, thanks for answer and your time @Leones , at least now I know we don't have to count on any repair this problem.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
You keep twisting my words to suit your agenda. We do care, but indeed there's a limited amount of time we can spend and we have to prioritise things, which means that some issues with a lower priority will have to make room for things with a higher priority. You'd fix a flat wheel of your car more quickly than a small dent. Both are annoying, but you prioritise things based on their severity.

dydy79

Reservist
ok economy question:

Why should players spend on weapons when the lama and barrels are overtaken.... :-D

DeletedUser4619

@Leones
This is priority for InnoGames, right?
3DYOGNnsuT.png

EDIT:
You'd fix a flat wheel of your car more quickly than a small dent.
Many people come to your car rental shop and say "I have an oil problem, can you please check and fix it?".
And you say "No that is ok, but we can repair for you your mobile phone holder in your car..".

Last edited by a moderator:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Those issues are fixed by different people. The person who swaps the images doesn't touch the code and vice versa.
You wouldn't go to a car shop and let the receptionist work on your car, but if something else is wrong the receptionist might be able to fix it.

Within the development team there are several roles, responsibilities and levels of knowledge. Some will be able to code, some won't be able to, but don't expect one to fix a problem only the other can.

JustAMoment

Lance Corporal
Imagine to care about some stupid adventure leaderboards on game where some servers are barelly living and InnoGames wont allow migration, i guess thats another thing up to decide by again "another people" but Aird shotgun has right image thats what matters, not game/players anymore i suppose.
#priorities

DeletedUser4619

@Leones
Ok, so we wait for the right man-coder, I hope that he will find time in this century.

@JustAMoment
Migration or merger the worlds?In Czech community?Hm, this is just a good dream but not reality.

Harsha.1

Private First Class
Frankly, I don't see the point in spending time fixing this bug. Adventures are extremely toxic and unpleasant to play for the majority of players. I would much rather the (limited) developer resources be diverted to fixing larger issues (FF damage formula for example)

DeletedUser4692

**** ADVENTURES THERE ARE LITERALLY 300 PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY WORLD AND THEY ARE GOING TO OPEN A NEW WORLD INSTEAD OF MERGIN THEM . The west motto: "
Discover new lands and experience exciting adventures and duels!
The West awaits!"

experience exciting adventures and duels ... with WHO? myself?
CANT DUEL ANYONE , CANT WRITE WITH ANYONE, THERE ARE NO BATTLES, NOTHING WHATS THE POINT OF THIS GAME?

DeletedUser4619

**** ADVENTURES THERE ARE LITERALLY 300 PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY WORLD AND THEY ARE GOING TO OPEN A NEW WORLD INSTEAD OF MERGIN THEM . The west motto: "
Discover new lands and experience exciting adventures and duels!
The West awaits!"

experience exciting adventures and duels ... with WHO? myself?
CANT DUEL ANYONE , CANT WRITE WITH ANYONE, THERE ARE NO BATTLES, NOTHING WHATS THE POINT OF THIS GAME?
Man, you don't know that The West is game for one year?
When the new world opens, the old one slowly began to die.
In my main world is fort battle one per week(if we're lucky), there is no one to duel and adventure is the only way to play with multiple players.
If really InnoGames is not interested in this mode in the game, so they just delete it, stop adding gear for adventures to the game and problem solved.But me as a customer, I'd love a game without bugs and sorry but i cant trust you @Leones that this bug is so hard fix, and that for more than half a year your guy/or guys they didn't have the time.
I understand that there is a trade factor for opening worlds for InnoGames, but they should also think of players in the older worlds that are dead to enjoy the game.

ancoonbar

Private
Could someone at least change the topic title to "Barrels in Adventures"?, berrels is hurting my eyes.

Edit: Thnx :)

Last edited: