• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.106 discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
:O Interesting one!
American Army items becoming auctionable also interesting, normally quest items never do!

What about Patriot thou? Are we gonna be stuck with extra set of the other gender? :P

Harsha.1

Private First Class
Really good update. I'm glad to see that something new is coming besides the usual quests and tombolas. Just by adding in new crafting features, you're giving the older players new things to do. I hope that those new buffs from crafting will in some way boost tanks in FFs.

Buffs that give a ton of DEF and massive boosts to health points would be nice.

Pankreas PorFavor

Private First Class
I hope that those new buffs from crafting will in some way boost tanks in FFs.
Buffs that give a ton of DEF and massive boosts to health points would be nice.

I am looking forward to new recipes too, but - does the update mention buffs at all? I see 4 new sets of collector cards, but will there even be buffs, and what kind...? Hopefully you are right, and we get the buffs you describe :)

asdf124

Private First Class
I am looking forward to new recipes too, but - does the update mention buffs at all? I see 4 new sets of collector cards, but will there even be buffs, and what kind...? Hopefully you are right, and we get the buffs you describe :)
Currently,
New collector cards from new crafting items, and the other products of crafting with no bonuses so far. However, I think innogames are thinking about how exactly they wanna reapproach crafting.(Deduction as the announcement said introduction of new crafting products on a 4 week bases.)
. But that is about it from what I can see in the item codes added.