• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

HTML5 battles discussion

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Oh wow. I must admit that I wasn't expecting it to come so soon after your answer here :O

Pre-battle screen seems to be unchanged thou o_O

Last edited:

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
There should not be any noticeable changes, besides the fact that you no longer need Flash.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Well, surely would be great if it was to be modernized a bit after all these years while they are at it :)

But no flash surely should help a lot on its own.

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I mean I'm not really great with graphics but surely having such Option (like being able to choose Animated and Basic view of Duels) would be great.

And attractive, (more) interactive/informative screen -especially regarding LoS, the most basic but also the most complicated & important thing of the FFs.

Not totally related to the screen/overview but an animated tutorial?

You know, in this millennium no one reads anymore.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
Uhm, battle map seemed a bit blurry to me

Also it wasn't updated well;
I've seen 1 alive on top of the screen where numbers are, but lots on field. I mean, the Dead weren't removed

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Is there no automatic battle report anymore?
There should be, and it looks like you did get one.

The battle map should not be blurry, is your browser zoomed in perhaps?
We have passed on the dead people issue.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Could you try it with 100% zoom tomorrow to see if that fixes the blurriness?

RaiderTr

Master Sergeant
I hopefully will do that.

But well, it wouldn't be cool to have it with Html5 while I'm not having it with crappy thing called Flash :/

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
They both use different methods to render the fort battle, so one could be affected by the zoom level while the other is not.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
That could always happen. There's a chance to start ghosting each hit after two, you don't always ghost after two.

DeletedUser3681

That could always happen. There's a chance to start ghosting each hit after two, you don't always ghost after two.

then change the descrition for adventurers:
upload_2019-6-18_16-14-27.png

i have been in 7k+ battles and probably know when i ghost - i was last red and 20+ blues had los on me. 4 hits landed and then ghosting kicked in (?!).