• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.80 discussion

DeletedUser3951

'The Referee Whistle could be sold on the market
The Referee Whistle could be sold on the market, but like the rest of the soccer items that should not be possible.'

Why does InnoGames keep cluttering up our packs with useless items? At least make it possible to sell stuff to vendor then.

And on a related note, what is the use of yellow and red card? And all the other items left over from old quests?
An idea: Clean up the useless clutter!

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
WOW 50 nuggets? You guys are crazy? I didn't bothered buy any, because paying 10 nuggets for getting energy buffs or quest item not worth it (if it was option buy with 10 bonds, still need some rethink before buy any) but after 50 nuggets one card big NO.

mxj1

Private First Class
Last year after Independence day event after a lot of complaints, some dev said here on forum that you(InnoGames) will remove shitty boxes from Rare and Very rare category. Now year have passed and there is still Unique chest, Noble chest, (un)Lucky chest and Energy box(only one that isn't completly useless) here . This year you also moved Recipe book and reskill potions to Rare category, so getting interesting items from 9000 fireworks category will be almost impossible, last year it was ~20% to get those boxes, now with recipes and potions could be even more. Maybe I'll be more lucky than last year (5 boxes, 7 items)
FB8ooBV.png

asdf124

Private First Class
So, how come the only worthwhile set for this event is the weapon event prize but nothing else?

1319 sp on pizarro set with 85 resistance versus adam set with 1070 sp into fort fights while 60 resistance?

That is only an example and pizarro was last year's event.

Edit, the free prize looks not bad.

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
About the announcement:
It will run from June 18th 11:00 am (CEST) until July 25th 23:59.

Not July 18th?
dbwX99Z.png

Like for the last easter event, you will now receive 5 eggs yourself when you send 20 eggs to one of your friends.

Fireworks.

Rest of fine, only one question left: If I open at beta worlds any reskill potions from 150 nuggets / 9000 fireworks can I ask refund?

DeletedUser2409

About the announcement:

It will run from June 18th 11:00 am (CEST) until July 25th 23:59.

Not July 18th?

It looks like dates in soccer events are a bit uncertain too.

"From June 7th until June 28th you will have a chance to find up to 250 blue cards..."

But today no blue cards are dropping. Too bad for those - like me - who planned to complete the 250 cards today.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
It looks like dates in soccer events are a bit uncertain too.

"From June 7th until June 28th you will have a chance to find up to 250 blue cards..."

But today no blue cards are dropping. Too bad for those - like me - who planned to complete the 250 cards today.

Almost same here, had really bad luck at two worlds at my home market, so I didn't found enough cards to 250 (thought same, you have time until 23:59). I hope we can get extra days, like was happened at pumpkin hunting.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
What I hardly get is why blue cards are still sold in shop, and given as prize in daily quest, but do not drop. :hmf:
like leones said...... the dropping activation was stopped too early.
maybe somebody put 28 instead of 29 in the tool for it.

i'm more concerned about the mistakes that are happening lately?
soccer event is a week on, and suddenly you get an announcement?
indep event also? and no forum announcement also?
can a mod clarify something about whats happening?
cause it's pretty useless to make an announcement for event that is already halfway?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
On beta events often start while we're still working on the announcement, so sometimes the announcement is a little later than the start of the event itself.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
We have one more soccer activity for you! From June 7th until July 15th you will be able to accept and finish one daily soccer quest everyday! For finishing these quests experience, dollars and a blue card are being awarded.

Didn't see any at Saloon, will be fixed soon?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
There's currently an issue with the Sunday quest, we're working on it but I don't know if we'll fix it before it's gone anyway.