• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

New Ideas

DeletedUser4478

Hello dear players and support team,

If it is not easy to be understood, kindly, someone who knows Portuguese-BR and English, help with the translation.

I have been thinking lately about three new things that could be implemented in the game, and I would like your opinions, and if you find it interesting, I would like your help to be sent to the programming team of InnoGames GmbH.

The first idea is reheated, because I myself had already mentioned it, and even took it to the beta server once, but they stopped commenting immediately, due to another update that came, and stole all the attention of the players.

This is the creation of new saddles, just like the items in the city's shops, because we have in the shops of the cities, shirts, pants, boots, hats, belts, necklaces, and horses, but we do not have the saddles, saddles could be created common names with different colors and models that also give points, like other items, as well as rare models of saddles, for collectors, just as it exists with all other items in the stores. I think it's something that really misses the game, leaving the stores incomplete.

The second idea is the report window, where a tool could be implemented to protect certain reports, simply activating this function in a particular report, this would prevent that at some point we erased the report inadvertently, because I do not know with the other players , but with me a lot happens. Also considering that there are players like me who do not like to leave reports, deleting all of them in general, with this protection, we could select to delete all but those that we marked as protected would not be deleted by the active protection function.

The third idea is something quite discussed in the course of time, by the players, I would very much like to have the "undo the improvement" of items that we uploaded, since many of the players regretted many items, and would like to "undo the improvement" them , this would overheat the market, making the worlds even more active. It could be funded the same amount that was spent to match the items, in the same way, for nuggets, or game money. If it is not a possible situation, it could be thought of the condition of releasing the sale of upheld items.

These are the ideas that I have been thinking, the discussion on the subject is available to all.

Regards,

Raymond Reddington

ancoonbar

Private
Point 1, don't have to, items from the shop aren't used that often and that would also count for saddle's.
Point 2 If you change the restriction of a report to town, alliance or public, there are protected against erasing (http://prntscr.com/i85593), so no need of a extra option for that
Point 3 All lot of people has asked for that and it has still not changed, so probably they will never implement it.

DeletedUser4509

A new idea: Change the effect of the yagé (you can get it from the SHOP for 5000 dollars). It should be useable from duel level 250, or something like this.

asdf124

Private First Class
?
wisdom potion.... the xp ones?
reintroduce? they never been in shop
and is that potion not the main problem of the most bugs lately?
so, no.... let that one stay out
The 1% wisdom potion was in the adventure shop for 150 veteran points.

Difference between the problems of the fair is that you earn your way into the potion.

And it is only 1% for at least 1500 vp(about 10 adventures or 100 repeatable quest)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
The 1% wisdom potion was in the adventure shop for 150 veteran points.

Difference between the problems of the fair is that you earn your way into the potion.

And it is only 1% for at least 1500 vp(about 10 adventures or 100 repeatable quest)

you should never be able to buy xp, it's always bad for the game
like you said.... fair has problems. so don't make an argument over a problem that should be fixed.
cause it's not an argument.
you know you get 250 vp if you win? so how you come up with 10 adventures?.
low levels have a hard time of winning so they won't have any use for 1%
and 1% on high level is just too much for it being able to buy.
high level more skills better chance of winning...easier to buy potion....
in total???
looks nice.... but still is a bad idea

asdf124

Private First Class
you should never be able to buy xp, it's always bad for the game
like you said.... fair has problems. so don't make an argument over a problem that should be fixed.
cause it's not an argument.
you know you get 250 vp if you win? so how you come up with 10 adventures?.
low levels have a hard time of winning so they won't have any use for 1%
and 1% on high level is just too much for it being able to buy.
high level more skills better chance of winning...easier to buy potion....
in total???
looks nice.... but still is a bad idea
I said a minimmum of 1500 vp, not to be actually 1500 vp.
So, lets leave it like this is the best idea? The average vp's you get from adventures is 150 vp. Hence the 10 adventures.
They won't have any use of 1%? Is that a joke?
1% potions add up and can help em level up faster.
if peeps win everytime, it would be 6 wins only at 1500 vps, it would be 10 if 2500 vp's pricing.
Not sure why you think it is a problem when it can be solved by having it priced higher. Question is, what is the sweet spot pricing would be?

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
In reality, you win by doing the adventures, you do not buy them, you exchange them.
you can change the words of it
but its still buyng xp, cuase vet point are just like nuggs and upb a currency in this game.
so it still is buying.
maybe get more active, then you level fast enough.
enough ways to level fast, so why add a buy option in the game?
maybe start helping the low level newcomers instead of crying bout their low level.

(already noticed the problem..... a level 38 that wants to buy his way up)

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
You still have to earn the veteran points!

YOu can't get veteran points by doing nothing(unless you just join and accept that quest for 15 vps, that would be so many quests however, 1 per day.)

It is a currency that you cannot buy, except earn your way.

but low levels have a harder time to win, so all you do is getting the most vet points to the higher players.
so you will most likely have to do a lot more adventures than you even think
doing jobs gets you more xp than your idea
so maybe spend some time on that to level up?

asdf124

Private First Class
but low levels have a harder time to win, so all you do is getting the most vet points to the higher players.
so you will most likely have to do a lot more adventures than you even think
doing jobs gets you more xp than your idea
so maybe spend some time on that to level up?
Low levels of how much do you speak of? 35? 50? Of course that jobs would give more exp, however, it would be good if they can stockpile while say sleeping?

At level 100+, they will probably like the ability to use those wisdom potions.

Also, the way I see how low levels like 30 or so, is that it depends on their own team.

Saying that it will be hard to win games, is highly dependent on how they play and how their teammates do as well.

Like most adventure games, it all comes down to teamplay and the balance of the game. If the game is so balanced that one mistake or an opposition has a njub, it will come down to that.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
Low levels of how much do you speak of? 35? 50? Of course that jobs would give more exp, however, it would be good if they can stockpile while say sleeping?

At level 100+, they will probably like the ability to use those wisdom potions.

Also, the way I see how low levels like 30 or so, is that it depends on their own team.

Saying that it will be hard to win games, is highly dependent on how they play and how their teammates do as well.

Like most adventure games, it all comes down to teamplay and the balance of the game. If the game is so balanced that one mistake or an opposition has a njub, it will come down to that.

not true
smartest to do is to collect and save the potions
the higher the level, the more xp a potion gives
why use a potion on level 30 while you get much more on level 100 or so?
the idea may be nice...... but it doesn't work that way ingame

Jack Beauregard

Reservist
the small levels in adventures are usually the ones that make you win if they play for the team. the team play as for the battles against the forts is at the base. if everyone does what he wants is lost. the experience potions consume them at low levels is a huge waste, accumulate them and use them to level 130/131 but I would say to resist and use them all when you know you reach level 150.
I hope the translator does his job well :)

asdf124

Private First Class
Buying experience is the dumbest idea I've ever heard of. Find some other way to increase interest in adventures please.
Add older or current sets into a chest with a random item of it?
Wesley chest, and random weapon chest? For let's say 6.5k vp's.(Random weapon chest)
Wesley chest is just an example but would be the same price as outlaw chest.