• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Carnival discussion

DeletedUser4431

925!!!!, ohh my god.

I'm happy for the reference.
flag-br.png
^.^

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
[Peacock Feather from Rio]

reward this quest include all item Carnival?

I want to know, 925 reference for what?

At Green peafowl and the feather set bonus,
+15% More money from jobs, duels and fort battles
typo the "and fort battles" part?

Maya Roalstad

When you have 50 of these beautiful feathers, we can make a belt that will be a wonderful addition to your outfit. And I need leather, I think snakeskin would be the best. Do you have some already?

Requires:
  • - Carnival Peacock Feather 0/100
  • - Snake skin 3/3

Not 100?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4125

Maybe change price Carnival's bag to 25uop :/ And... what chance to find carnival peacock feather we have?

asdf124

Private First Class
Maybe change price Carnival's bag to 25uop :/ And... what chance to find carnival peacock feather we have?
33-45% is the drop rate so far.

None premium/adventurer/buffs.

With premium, I would say up to 50-66% none adventurer/buffs/set.

best none event sets could get you 73-96%.(smithy+product boost)

DeletedUser3756

33-45% is the drop rate so far.

None premium/adventurer/buffs.

With premium, I would say up to 50-66% none adventurer/buffs/set.

best none event sets could get you 73-96%.(smithy+product boost)
Its a quest item, premium not affect.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
At Green peafowl and the feather set bonus, typo the "and fort battles" part?

Maya Roalstad

When you have 50 of these beautiful feathers, we can make a belt that will be a wonderful addition to your outfit. And I need leather, I think snakeskin would be the best. Do you have some already?

Requires:
  • - Carnival Peacock Feather 0/100
  • - Snake skin 3/3

Not 100?
Fixed the announcement and the next update will fix the quest as well :)

Carnival's chest contain Green peafowl?
Yes.

Pumpkin Hunt, Snowball Hunt, Carnival Event, what's with all the enjoyable events? We're not used to this!
Glad you like it :)

DeletedUser3504

Pumpkin Hunt, Snowball Hunt, Carnival Event, what's with all the enjoyable events? We're not used to this!

I think that was a sarcasm. These endless events make me to remember my old account on forum to leave a feedback.
That's a feedback:
Stop it please!
Stop all those boring, consuming time, endless events, dear InnoGames please!

I'll give this carnival a try on Beta, but I doubt that I will try to find 950 feathers in main worlds. It even sounds scarely - 950 feathers! 2000-3000 15xsec works! Especially when I've done not more than 40000 works in main worlds where I'm playing almost everyday for 5 years.

P.S. But event with snowballs was good enough, thank you for elf's set :)

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
Carnival's necklace lvl requirement at 6, but other set pieces at 1. Will be this fixed?

About feedback from this event: Some of players not really have time for hunting all of feathers, so they maybe buy set pieces from market or shop, not really think someone will buy feathers for quest (only 1-2 players each world, and end of event maybe).
But who has got time, it's not impossible do it in two weeks. But maybe next time maybe will better if need less work for get requirement for quest.
In example:
You can find maximum find about 1k feathers (or eggs, etc). 250-500 need for quest, to get special set from quest, and what feather (or egg) was left, you can use it in different quests what started after you finished set's questline. You can get bonds,, buffs, etc, some reward for more active players.

DeletedUser3460

I think that was a sarcasm.

Definitely some sarcasm injected but all positive. It's better than having flash 48hr nugget only sales, it gives everyone an opportunity to get a set and those that don't have the time and they find the set useful can buy any missing or extra pieces with bonds and or nuggets.

DeletedUser4143

Humm, how to find Grey feather headdress fot the crown ? i don't see any tricks in the text quest. :/
300 feathers found ! :eek:

Franco8

Reservist
950 feathers with this rate drop is completely off to me..if they were about 400, 500 it was acceptable, but 950 for me is just too much. i would have gained this new set but my time isn't enough to collect this amount of feathers, even in 2 months.
pumpink and snowball events were ok, a little hard but ok..but this is too much, especially with 50 semiprecious stone and 20 gold dust and other products to finish the quest..literally impossibile for me.

mastadont.

Staff Sergeant
everybody is complaining about the 925?
should we make it a total of 100 to keep it damn simple?
if you want something??? make the effort.
and by the way? the feathers you buy in shop? don't count for the 925 achievement
those you really have to find.... trust me.. i know
got 300+ feathers left in invent.... lol
@ franco... you want all prizes with less to no effort or putting time in it? you must be kidding right?
don't have the semi or golddust?
do the 15 sec jobs on those locations
before you got the feathers for the quest.... you will have your golddust and semi stones.
so if you want the set or achievements??? just put in the time and stop complaining that you don't get it for free

DeletedUser4431

Drop feather is easy in beta, now I am in doubt about the drop in the other worlds!?

925 feathers too much, but i have 525/925 in 2 days playing little. On saturday and sunday, i possibly collect everyone for having more time.