• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Update 2.71 & Valentine discussion

asdf124

Private First Class
The number of hearts for the community prizes is too low. Raise it 5 times, at least, so people must be active to get all the community prizes. Most worlds get the 5 reward in less than 3 days. So 5 times will take around 1 week to get there, like it happened with the 2014 events.
No cause they still haven't fixed how it calculates that goal.

Which is a cumulative of all the registered players who played that world(includes player who are no longer in the game.)

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Great! What about rethink the quest? Give bonds first after need pants?
That is unlikely to happen, but I will pass it on
what happened to the white gloves ? i found that one in my inventory after i worked as a peace officer
31756569wx.png
That will hopefully be fixed soon :)
No cause they still haven't fixed how it calculates that goal.

Which is a cumulative of all the registered players who played that world(includes player who are no longer in the game.)
It shouldn't, it should only use the active players in the calculation. It is however possible that either the calculation is bugged or the event adds a lot more active players which means that more players are participating than those deemed active before the event started.

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
Due to the same bug that makes it possible to accept two quests at the same time, it can happen that you miss a part. We hope to have that fixed soon.

DeletedUser2271

Before the quest goes live on the normal worlds, most servers don´t have the soap opera pants on the shop. They where removed when the sisters quest was changed and never got available again. So, when the 2.71 goes live, it must get the pants available on those servers.
Still, getting 500 bonds it´s not that hard... even that we use the 500, lose the pants and get 500 in letters. Why not add a red letter (50 bonds) has a prize?

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
getting 500 bonds it´s not that hard

500/20 = 25. You need get 25 bonds every day, to finish quest at last day. Without good fortbattle, it can be really hard, other options are buy it from market (almost impossible) or use nuggets... But you can borrow it from someone and give it back, but not every time this is a possible way. That's why I think this part is really hard.
Before ask, why you don't have bonds for this event, answers are short:
I bought some ponce set piece what I missed, because they missed from xmas bag. I didn't plan buy hearts bag, so I didn't put away any bonds for it. Lot of people spend their bonds at sale, nobody expect quest need item, what cost about 500 bonds. So I hope, they rethink this, and quest first give some bonds to buy the pants.

pretty sure that borrowing the soap opera pants is not really an option, as the quest takes them away. So you won't be able to give them back to who ever loaned them to you.

Last edited:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
pretty sure that borrowing the soap opera pants is not really an option, as the quest takes them away. So you won't be able to give them back to however loaned them to you.

1. Have high luck find someone who have got soap opera pants and didn't closed the quest.
2. Ask him/her can you got it for one min.
3. Buy it, pick up from market, use it for quest, you got 2*250 bonds.
4. Use bonds buy one soap opera pants, sell it back to your new best friend.
5. ???
6. Profit

DeletedUser2271

500/20 = 25. You need get 25 bonds every day, to finish quest at last day. Without good fortbattle, it can be really hard, other options are buy it from market (almost impossible) or use nuggets... But you can borrow it from someone and give it back, but not every time this is a possible way. That's why I think this part is really hard.
Before ask, why you don't have bonds for this event, answers are short:
I bought some ponce set piece what I missed, because they missed from xmas bag. I didn't plan buy hearts bag, so I didn't put away any bonds for it. Lot of people spend their bonds at sale, nobody expect quest need item, what cost about 500 bonds. So I hope, they rethink this, and quest first give some bonds to buy the pants.

You can get 6 per day just by the daily activities (100 per week with the daily quests). And did you used all the letters you got? I got everything i needed (used 1600 to buy Ponce and Garret chests) and still have 27 red letters and 11 blue, from the other events. Since the Ponce ended, already got 113 bonds and didn´t made any fort battle. Will get around 200 when the event goes live. For any active player it´s not that hard. Just need to go for the upbs instead of making 20 daily duels and sleep.
The thing im missing is that the soap opera things where removed from the shop more than 18 months ago and never got back into my homeserver... the support sayed it was an event sale for a limited time and would not be available again.

DeletedUser3951

A 500 bond/nugget item from the shop in a timed quest? And we get the bonds after the fact? Sounds to me like a cash-grab, as they hope that people will buy nuggets to get the item.

I for one would like to know what the developers were thinking.

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
You can get 6 per day just by the daily activities (100 per week with the daily quests). And did you used all the letters you got? I got everything i needed (used 1600 to buy Ponce and Garret chests) and still have 27 red letters and 11 blue, from the other events. Since the Ponce ended, already got 113 bonds and didn´t made any fort battle. Will get around 200 when the event goes live. For any active player it´s not that hard. Just need to go for the upbs instead of making 20 daily duels and sleep.
The thing im missing is that the soap opera things where removed from the shop more than 18 months ago and never got back into my homeserver... the support sayed it was an event sale for a limited time and would not be available again.

At xmas I spend all of my bonds. What I got bonds from snowball event (not so much) with I got from playing game, spend for ponce set pieces. Lot of places, only 6-50 bonds left for me. Nobody expect this, quest need 500 bonds item, but not give first bonds, like happened at black friday quest, you got first some bonds. But this quest needed cheaper thing, not like 500 bonds items... Problem starting here. If it will be new trend, next time one quest will need pay 200 nuggets, after you got back your 200 nuggets. And yes, quest will be time limited...

The quest "The provincial doctor" is buged ? I'm stuck at mission "The day after", where I need to equip "Chocolate". I've moved to "Waupee's Indian village", but the quest doesn't appear.