• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Please Remove Steel Lined Boxes from Events

DeletedUser4251

Yes please remove them from events or put something descent in them, even move them to free spin only.

DeletedUser3939

I agree... on hour work at Lead at trading office, 3600 seconds - 240 work times at 15s give us more $ than a steel lined box can offer, and to consider it a rare item is just unfair...

DeletedUser2849

agree that steel lined boxes should not be a prize on150 nugget-line at any event. .InnoGames should also fix its price in bond / nugget shop

Zulus

Private
I support the idea and while i am at it, i strongly advice all players, especially those that have posted here, to stop supporting any in game activities designed by InnoGames that still include prehistoric prizes - one of the examples that come to mind, to give away your hard earned products on the travelling fair in order to be able to stand a chance of getting a prize worthy of a level 10 player from 2010. The longer we as players support such happenings, the longer InnoGames will offer us old, useless crap that should have been deleted from the game years ago.

DeletedUser4404

I'm agree with him. This is a waste of time and currently isn't a good prize

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
There is not one Negative response regarding moving, or removing the STEEL LINED BOX after 4 server restarts this morning
There isn't even a response to the Community after over 32 Positive posts
How rude is that?
Is this another case of *Ignore them and they will soon give up*
You should be ashamed of yourselves :(
It appears that you couldn't give a damn about the Community that spend their hard earned cash on this game
II'm retired and live on a Pension and I still struggle to buy Nuggets to use the VIP
Well I'm finally done with doing that, when this is the kind of support we get in return for our loyalty
I'm astounded at your lack of interest in attempting to make such a small change for the benefit of everyone
Even lulumchoob removed his post from this thread for some reason after agreeing something needed to be done about those Boxes

Last edited:

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
While it's not going to be removed from the current event, we'll pass on the feedback about this reward, perhaps something can be done for a future event.
God forbid
How can you are so stubborn
I cant believe that you are so unattached from the Community
Are you really above realising how much good will this would generate from the Community?
Or am I correct in assuming you couldn't give a damn?
Is perhaps your favorite word?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3981

i support the idea to remove/update the steel lined chests they are old and useless now

DeletedUser500

God forbid
How can you are so stubborn
I cant believe that you are so unattached to the Community
Are you really above realising how much good will this would generate from the Community?
Or am I correct in assuming you couldn't give a damn?
Is perhaps your favorite word?
You seem under the impression that it is the beta team's choice about what features make it to the game, we simply test things, this is a test server.