• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.6x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date

DeletedUser4332

The score doesn't show on the rankings at the moment, and I don't know if that will change in the future, but you can calculate your score with this formula in the meantime:
Score = (Total damage / 200) + (Total hits + total dodges) * adventurer's factor
The adventurer's factor is 1.75 for players that chose adventurer as character class and 1.0 for all other players.

Isn't the whole point of a ranking to show the score? And to do maths everytime you just want to take a quick look...

DeletedUser1406

Isn't the whole point of a ranking to show the score? And to do maths everytime you just want to take a quick look...
Kind of odd indeed there's no score displayed. We'll see what can be done :p. Meanwhile, if you're really curious on what score you have, you can use that formula to find out :p

Zulus

Private
The idea of "ranking" is not only to show your score but to show the scores of the people below and above you so you know what needs to be done to climb up in the rankings. Thus using a formula to just calculate your score is pretty pointless as without knowing the other players scores, the whole new ranking table means absolutely nothing (unless ofcourse you expect every player to use the formula to not only calculate his score but every other players too).

DeletedUser4332

The idea of "ranking" is not only to show your score but to show the scores of the people below and above you so you know what needs to be done to climb up in the rankings. Thus using a formula to just calculate your score is pretty pointless as without knowing the other players scores, the whole new ranking table means absolutely nothing (unless ofcourse you expect every player to use the formula to not only calculate his score but every other players too).
Shteff said they'll look into it. I'm sure they will find a way to add it.

DeletedUser4332

In the current ranking, wins are shown. They don't really matter for the scores. Maybe replace wins with the actual amount of points?

ancoonbar

Private
In the current ranking, wins are shown. They don't really matter for the scores. Maybe replace wins with the actual amount of points?

Good idea to add the total amount of points, butWin/loss ratio is also interesting to see, so don't remove that please
------------------------------------

If you migrate to a new world does that formula then only counts the fortbattles you made on your new world or does it also count the ones from your old world(s)?

Don't want to start another topic so I'll post here.
Why can't a Toun Founder get the remaining products from the Resource stock ? If a fort is build to the max, what happens with the products ? They can only be deleted ? Why can't get them and use them for other fort construction ?

Leones

Master Sergeant
Former Team Member
There are only so many possible things we can show in the ranking, as space is limited. If you want it to display the total score, what would you remove?

Franco8

Reservist
i know you have tested and re-tested the adv factor but..i'm an adventurer and i'm currently in the 20th spot, with an average of 11 dodges and 11 hits taken and 3059 damage per battle..the player above me has almost double the damage per battle(5886) and has almost the same hits taken/dodges than me

it's nice to give a bonus to adv to allow them to compete in the ranking, but the adv factor at 1.75 seems a little bit too much in my opinion

foscock

Private
There are only so many possible things we can show in the ranking, as space is limited. If you want it to display the total score, what would you remove?
I would remove Won column and replace it with Total Score, and remove Alliance and replace with Class.

Also, maybe add Ghosts somehow for Adventurers - maybe change Dodges to Dodges/Ghosts.

I'm curious how valuable dodges are compared to damage - something like 5 dodges/hits taken should be the same value as 1000 damage?

Last edited:

DeletedUser4332

alliance for sure and then place score in front.
Btw adding the class is useless, you can click the name and see the class. Wins are more fun then.

asdf124

Private First Class
crafting ranking, seriously?
Is that really necessary?

Adventure ranking, sure. But you prioritized crafting ranking?

since you have already done this, I suggest higher tier crafts be worth more and a huge amount of study on how that is determined if you want to be fair.(completely waste of time in my opinion)

Last edited:

DeletedUser4337

I think column total fort battles is important bicouse we can see the quality of fort player. someone can be high in rank with 2x less fort battles than near players. this column should stay in rank

DeletedUser500

crafting ranking, seriously?
Is that really necessary?

Adventure ranking, sure. But you prioritized crafting ranking?
A lot more players craft than play adventures, you know :rolleyes:

since you have already done this, I suggest higher tier crafts be worth more and a huge amount of study on how that is determined if you want to be fair.(completely waste of time in my opinion)
Looks like the ranking formula takes crafting points first, then the diversity of crafted items, and finally the number of crafts, which seems good to me.

I think column total fort battles is important bicouse we can see the quality of fort player. someone can be high in rank with 2x less fort battles than near players. this column should stay in rank
I completely agree with this! The only way it could fit onto the page is to take away the alliance column though, which is nice information to see, but personally I would prefer to see the total battles and number of wins instead.

asdf124

Private First Class
A lot more players craft than play adventures, you know :rolleyes:

Looks like the ranking formula takes crafting points first, then the diversity of crafted items, and finally the number of crafts, which seems good to me.

It is too simple and I don't agree with it at all as its not fair to everyone who crafts however, I don't think crafting is pvp, rather something like construction.(Guess next one should be construction ranking :P )

Fort battles is pvp, while crafting isn't necessarily pvp(player versus player).

Everyone crafts but the reason why they craft isn't so they get to be ranked first in the crafting ranking. It won't be for that at all. I am just complaining that it is not where we should focus on.

Adventures had potential but the reason why there are more players who craft is simple. Not being focused with. For about 2 years since it was established, no new game modes were introduced. No new game maps were made. Why was this?

DeletedUser2307

Unbelievable, that players skilled for dueling, get an easy free skill point every year! Great Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad::mad::mad: