• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Buy multiple items from Town Market

Why is not possible to buy large amount of items from Town (Tailor, Gunsmith) ? I want to buy "Grey rags" to upgrade it, for finishing "Have 1337 upgraded level 3 items in your inventory.". Just bought 3000, and my hands are hurting...
If I want to sell them, I can sell how many I want. Same as how many items I want to upgrade. But if I want to buy, just one ?

DeletedUser1406

Because it's not a feature of the game. (Just like this isn't really an acceptable question to ask based on this thread Diggo made a while back)
However, it's something that can be achieved if you install my script bundle which has a feature that lets you buy multiple items at once. Also note that if you buy more than 27 items you'll have to wait 1s per purchase in order to avoid the flood protection. //shameless self-promote.

DeletedUser3679

Is there any official statement confirming this? :P
https://forum.the-west.de/index.php?threads/aktuelle-Übersicht-aller-skripte.75033/
Your script (TW Magic Bundle) is listed in the spoiler of forbidden scripts. Many of the German players would like to use your script (there had been a lot of discussions) but the explanation by InnoGames is always the same: Such scripts simulate clicks which would be normally done manually by the players and therefore the German TW team declared your script as a forbidden bot.
Believe me, the German servers would be more than thankful if you convice the German team to allow your script :up:

DeletedUser1406

https://forum.the-west.de/index.php?threads/aktuelle-Übersicht-aller-skripte.75033/
Your script (TW Magic Bundle) is listed in the spoiler of forbidden scripts. Many of the German players would like to use your script (there had been a lot of discussions) but the explanation by InnoGames is always the same: Such scripts simulate clicks which would be normally done manually by the players and therefore the German TW team declared your script as a forbidden bot.
Believe me, the German servers would be more than thankful if you convice the German team to allow your script :up:
I've gotten Twista's permission to create that script long time before I actually made it or I had any kind of significant role in this game :p.
I don't see how that list is any official implying that it is maintained by the guy who also maintains a long list of globally banned userscripts.

Also on the list of the "allowed" scripts I can also see TW Friends, which is a known illegal script due to the script actually sending useless requests every couple minutes to the server causing it to lag and such (reason why Diggo and myself made a better version), which makes be believe that whatever moderator approved that list owns no technical knowledge about them. Also people have gotten banned because of that script not too long ago :p

I can probably have a chat with the German CoMa but it's not really worth it to be honest, as I don't really get anything if people use or not my scripts. You're free to use that script on both .net and beta.

Anywho, the original question has been answered, if you have any actual questions please make a new thread. If you want to suggest an idea then please use the Saloon sub-forum instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3679

I don't see how that list is any official implying that it is maintained by the guy who also maintains a long list of banned userscripts.
The list is published by Tom Robert but it was officially confirmed by Fluor1 as responsible supporter (posting #5).

I've gotten Twista's permission to create that script long time before I actually made it or I had any kind of significant role in this game :p.
[...] Also on the list of the "allowed" scripts I can also see TW Friends, which is a known illegal script [...] Also people have gotten banned because of that script not too long ago :p
Well, every local TW team can allow or forbid a script on their own, therefore, there are different script rules on the servers. It's a pitty because your script is more than helpful and InnoGames is unfortunately not able to implement such (necessary!) functions on an official way.

DeletedUser1406

Well, every local TW team can allow or forbid a script on their own, therefore, there are different script rules on the servers.
They can but we're talking about a script that literally harms the server here :p. I don't think they are aware what the script is actually doing behind the scenes. (Keep in mind that a game dev actually helped on creating a better version of that script just so we avoid people using the malicious version :p) Also I believe it was the german server where people got banned because of it.
It's a pitty because your script is more than helpful and InnoGames is unfortunately not able to implement such (necessary!) functions on an official way.
Oh well :p

Anywho, enough off-topic.