• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

To be honest this is just highlighting the huge difference between premium and free-to-play players, I don't have a single upgraded set on my main world that I've been playing for 3+ years.
I'd love to see the bond shop updated and brought into 2016 to give everyone more options with their bonds, I'd like to see bonds used in all tombolas, and i'd love for bonds to be easier to gather for the average player, but i wouldn't like to see newer and more powerful sets created just for the top 1% financially, even if they are available for bonds (Wright bros set, Colcord set), which i think is what you're looking for?

Yes, there is difference between players. But I will have Hombre, because I will bribe in the tombola. 75% of the free-to-play players wont have it. (until 2017 christmas) I think it is a bigger difference than the other version. (we can use bonds and the free-to-play players have hombre, and I have an upgraded hombre) The only nugget tombola format just makes the differences bigger.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3460

The disparity between nugget players and non-nugget players is getting greater and greater, take the latest exclusive nugget only set as an example, The Wright Brothers. Everyone gets a chance to get a Wright Bros. Diploma through a questline and at face value you think great but in reality it's only an illusion that has widened the gap between nugget and non nugget players. Let me explain, as a non nugget player, say I equipped the Wright Bros Diploma and paired it with the best non exclusive riding animal in the game and compared the statistics with the Wright Bros Diploma and Plane, you will find the Diploma and Plane are over 50% stronger than the Diploma and best non exclusive riding animal. Prior to the Wright Bros Set, the only way to obtain a 50%+ advantage from a riding set was to upgrade both Riding animal and product to level 5, 800 nuggets now fixed that issue. The DotD event with nugget only purchases will only enhance the disparity.

Zulus

Private
The West is in such a point of its life cycle (near the very end of it) that every non nugget player has become a liability and a pain in the butt for InnoGames, mods and the rest of the gang for quiet some time now. They have to read posts about disparity, unfairness, answer tickets you send them, but the truth is, all of you the non nugget players are doing nothing for InnoGames and InnoGames will do nothing for you. This game will keep on going until such time when the nugget spenders will no longer be amused by the shiny new toys InnoGames seems to put on the shop shelves every few weeks now (i am sure if they try, they can squeeze in another new event in somewhere).

Numbers of players are on a down slide for a long time, events like these certainly do not help to revert that trend. Time will come when a brand new OP fort fighting set or brand new OP duel set, will no longer do a trick for nugget spenders if they have nobody to fort fight with or challange to a duel.

So all you non nugget players, stop bothering InnoGames, leave the room and dont forget to close the door behind you.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
It would appear that the West is geared towards as many Events as possible specifically to drain our pockets.
90% of the Events have nothing to do with The West and are pushed on us whether we want them or not.
I forecast that there will be an Event every month soon for InnoGames to generate even more profit.without improving the game overall
The current Event allows a Premium Player to have 2 free tries every 24 hours.
I heard there is 50/50 chance of you being asked to BRIBE in an attempt to move to the next level (probably an unfounded rumor)
However, I have had around 14 spins of the cards and hit BRIBE every single time, so it would appear that it's heavily weighted towards getting you to spend nuggets to get anything but flowers
It would appear that the free tries are designed to ensure you lose, in an attempt to twist your arm into using nuggets out of frustration due to continuously losing.
I assume that as the 2 tries are free, we have no right or reason to complain
Hitting BRIBE every single time, completely takes away my motivation to attempt to progress any further
However if I hit level 2 on a free try without a bribe, I would definitely attempt to get to level 3 by BRIBING if necessary
As it stands right now, I will remain disillusioned.

DeletedUser3460

So all you non nugget players, stop bothering InnoGames, leave the room and dont forget to close the door behind you.

Riddled in sarcasm but well said, exactly the message that is being portrayed.

DeletedUser4219

So a normal player can try once a day ?! (altogether about 20 times) Thanks InnoGames you made it again.

DeletedUser2271

So a normal player can try once a day ?! (altogether about 20 times) Thanks InnoGames you made it again.

That´s the idea. But if people bought nuggets with a credit card they have 2 free plays per day. So, it opens a bigger gap. Still on most worlds the community level 5 reward was delivered in less than 30 hours... Still gives them many incentives since people continue to accept that gameplay... 3 and half years ago, it was talked on a change to the new worlds, where people had to pay 200 nuggets per month to play... they moved in that same direction but still letting the free dudes keep playing, so the paying ones can raise faster and higher than everyone else. "Meat for the grinder."

DeletedUser4178

Why have u deleted the leadershipt bonus of hombre?
Why not just reduced?

DeletedUser1406

Why "Skeletonman's set" is now auctionable and tradeable ? I thought that we can get the set only from "Ancestor's Tombstone" last reward.
Hmm. I guess I'll ask around to find out if it was indeed supposed to be auctionable.

DeletedUser1406

Alright just got a reply. It was apparently a mistake within the changelog, they weren't supposed to be auctionable.

DeletedUser2271

They only drop on 2 jobs: Work has a travelling merchant and Dig for Rare Gemstones. Still they are lucky drops. Try to buy or trade for them with older players. Most people had to do hundreds of hours to get the 3 key and drop the new recipes. They should have some stock of those precious stones.

DeletedUser4054

when you implement the Christmas event ? To test it of course :)

DeletedUser

10 rubies or diamonds is just mean InnoGames

You get coal coal and more coal (from digging gemstones) in your Christmas Stocking!

:njub:

For everyone else, TM not dig rare gemstones works (ie only 1 billion hours instead of 100 trillion)

Status
Not open for further replies.