• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Changelog 2.4x Discussion Thread

• Thread starter DeletedUser1406
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3681

sadly for us, surely not for innogames..that release two very strong set for their respective scopes and gave us only 1 shot a day to try to collect them..absurd

First community can tailor every single SP in the new sets and when finished you can buy it :P

DeletedUser

Sadly, yes.

At least let us to spend our bonds. !!! (like the 2014 and 2015 events) Now we know that Christmas will be bonds tombola too, so we can get ready for it. (last year it vas a suprise)

I want to use my bonds now.. not at Christmas (I want new sets, not the old ones)

This is the best tombola format, give us the chance to play a lot.....

DeletedUser

Dalton is a 2 years old set... when it came out, it was better than Natty, Jeremiah... Yes Hombre is better than Dalton. So what ?

2 years ago (in Dalton) I can survive 2-3 rounds in the corner.. nowadays only 1 round... we need better sets, because the weapons damage increased.

asdf124

Private First Class
At least let us to spend our bonds. !!! (like the 2014 and 2015 events) Now we know that Christmas will be bonds tombola too, so we can get ready for it. (last year it vas a suprise)

I want to use my bonds now.. not at Christmas (I want new sets, not the old ones)

This is the best tombola format, give us the chance to play a lot.....

You had a chance to play a lot last years Halloween, guess what? You only got 4 items from paying over 1k in bonds!

So no, I disagree completely with play a lot but rather bribing is way better!

Edit: Why was flowers removed from the usable currencies???

Peeps sometimes can't get to 180k

I wouldn't mind getting extra plays from that rather than bond bribes!

Last edited:

DeletedUser4213

You had a chance to play a lot last years Halloween, guess what? You only got 4 items from paying over 1k in bonds!

So no, I disagree completely with play a lot but rather bribing is way better!

I agree with you, asdf124!
I think it is a good idea to change the tombola back to flowers, because with flowers we will have better chances to get some new items.
And it is possible to collect 180k flowers to get the set and after you got the set you can play with you flowers on the tombola.
Or if you dont want to have the 180k set you can use you flowers every day.
With our 2 freeplay (some people only have 1) it is not possible to win anything and we dont need always the 25 flowers because they are useless!
And i dont think InnoGames is going to lose any money because there are alot of players who already spent alot of nuggets on the tombola.
So for you InnoGames there is no disadvantage for changing the tombola.

DeletedUser

You cant use flowers !
They said it was a misconfig... http://prnt.sc/cyd1ne
Now its a nugget only tombola !
Yes the flowers is the best format..but now we have only nuggets ! (and the bonds format is even better than the only nuggets format)

(this 2 sets wont be in Christmas tombola ! If it is a nugget tombola we cant get the sets (only 2017 christmas))

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

Private First Class
You cant use flowers !
They said it was a misconfig... http://prnt.sc/cyd1ne
Now its a nugget only tombola !
Yes the flowers is the best format..but now we have only nuggets ! (and the bonds format is even better than this)

(this 2 sets wont be in Christmas tombola ! If it is a nugget tombola we cant get the sets (only 2017 christmas))

I do realize that but disagree that bonds are better than flower currency, reason being is that your not going to lose anything on it, while bonds you might not even get anything using em like last year where I used 1k and only got 2 items I believe!

DeletedUser3230

Thank you Innogreed (ups sorry Innogames ) you just saved me some money. If you had been able to use some flowers in this tombola, it looked as if that was the plan at some point, but option is gone after latest update.
I would have used some nuggets also at least when it comes to normal worlds, but now I have just zipped my nugget bag very tight.

DeletedUser4213

Atm - sorry not really atm - it is now a long time that alot of people had been angry about you InnoGames.
And that is because InnoGames is only doing things for their profit - the only thing they care about it how can we earn more money!
Just wake up and do more things we want!
There is no disadvantage for you InnoGames if you let us play with flowers!!!!!

DeletedUser2271

This kind of tombola cannot use the "currency" because if you use the flowers on the lottery, you will not get the items from your personal rewards. This tombola worked with upbs or nuggets (with the bribes only been payed in nuggets). Since it´s a lucky draw, using only nuggets, will reduce, massively, the items in players hands, since only a few will pay a massive amount of nuggets to get all the parts. :(

DeletedUser4078

IMO everybody should be able to decide how to spend their bonds. Ignoring them only because some greedy people couldn't stop pressing the "new game" button at Halloween, it's bullshit. If you leave it like this, the best it would be to put the sets in the Christmas event also...that would be "fair", given the current situation...Or just simply enable bonds, like in the previous years ;)

Zulus

Private
Dalton is a 2 years old set... when it came out, it was better than Natty, Jeremiah... Yes Hombre is better than Dalton. So what ?

2 years ago (in Dalton) I can survive 2-3 rounds in the corner.. nowadays only 1 round... we need better sets, because the weapons damage increased.

ok. Lets presume i agree with your reasoning. So now all that reamins to be seen, is how balanced attack vs defence will be. It took months of work from devs, months of testing on beta and PL servers, months of feedback from the players that had to be read and analysed and i sincerely hope that this brill new set is not going to destroy all the work that has gone to try and balance def vs attack which players are at last pretty happy with.

My view is that after the intro of Hombre, it will become impossible for an attack to win a battle (provided ofcourse that 2 balanced sides are fighting it out) as 30k + 100 res soldiers, 15k plus 100 res prem advents and 10k plus 100 res workers will be able to hold fortifications forever, yes, even with the mega damage weapons that you are talking about.

DeletedUser4219

Give back the flowers !!!!! If jou cant, than at least the bonds format from last year !

KsF09

Reservist
what a ill logic: last time player complain bicouse was 2 events in a row with bounds so we should make one of them with only nuggest. (!!!)

i suggest you something: dod with bounds, christmas with $$ - sounds familar?

you looking like dictator, last year we have choise, in this year you pick up this liberty bicouse YOU KNOW BETTER THAN ME when i would like to spend bounds :hmf:

DeletedUser

The 80% of the sets in the last years was useless. Now here is 2 good set., and it is a nugget only ewent ?
I always use nuggets. I have won a tombola. But this decision...

By the way. InnoGames can you tell me what can I do with my 8475 bonds ? (christmas tombola is not an option, because I have every sets, most of them upgraded.)

DeletedUser

This kind of tombola cannot use the "currency" because if you use the flowers on the lottery, you will not get the items from your personal rewards.
they just need to register the total amount of flowers you got.

DeletedUser500

By the way. InnoGames can you tell me what can I do with my 8475 bonds ? (christmas tombola is not an option, because I have every sets, most of them upgraded.)

To be honest this is just highlighting the huge difference between premium and free-to-play players, I don't have a single upgraded set on my main world that I've been playing for 3+ years.
I'd love to see the bond shop updated and brought into 2016 to give everyone more options with their bonds, I'd like to see bonds used in all tombolas, and i'd love for bonds to be easier to gather for the average player, but i wouldn't like to see newer and more powerful sets created just for the top 1% financially, even if they are available for bonds (Wright bros set, Colcord set), which i think is what you're looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.