• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest

DeletedUser4139

What bothers me most is that InnoGames chosed to put rifle/dueling weapon instead of horse/saddle as secondary sets. For a collector this means 3 items more to find in the highest category to get the sets complete.

DeletedUser3857

bugs?

Anybody else had trouble with the bribe function? I got nothing on the free play when I bribed. Had enough pretzels, clicked bribe, nothing happened. No prize.
Just saying....

DeletedUser3689

Does every piece of equipment have to be streamlined for either fortfighting or dueling? I hope not.
A gun with vigor is good for jobs that require vigor. Why should vigor be restricted to melee weapons?
A riffel with skills useless in fortfights provides useful skills to various jobs, what is wrong with that? :eek:

Weapons are used for more than just duels and FF's. :up:

No, not all equipment has to be for dueling or FF, see examples AQ, Cartwright, Baca, Kingfish, Winter Gear, St patricks, BBQ, Christopher Day, Nightmare, Valentines, Desmond, Chisholm, Nobleman, Aztec, Ghost of Christmas, Romeo, Earp, Builder, Prospector, and plenty others I did not name. But we just had an event with builder and prospector, now 2 more job sets? Most are fine with one job set every event, but who will shell out big cash for that extra exp to build or to hit over 12.5k on LTO when those items do not sell because they only have use to collectors, which there are less and less of?

What is wrong with a pistol that has vigor is we already have one called Kingfish, which was one of the least desirable sets in the game. Most people want a weapons to duel or FF with, not jobs, as the primary function for those items are damage. At least make the pistol offer reflex or vigor to help if dueled. Instead of a pistol why not have slingshots, bb guns, pellet guns, cap guns literally anything else if the damage is never meant to be used in fighting? Then you could just make the stats whatever. And there is no problem with a rifle that does not have FF stats, but a rifle NAMED FORT RIFLE should probably have fort stats

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3679

"No bonds" was to be honest to be expected - nearly every "yearly" every uses it's own currency. And to be honest - I personally like it. That makes me - as a occasional player - still capable of taking a bigger part in the event without paying much (or any) premium. Tho I do understand not everyone's gonna like it - cos there are not so many ways of spending Bonds in the game.
Not so many? Open speaking, there is none useful option for bonds left! The Otcober-event was one of the last.
This is taken by InnoGames now and instead of we have to work 24/7 again to get "free" event set. This is stupid and drably!! A month later Day of the Dead is coming and oh wonder, we have to work again 24/7 to get as much flowers as possible ...

Why does InnoGames still left bond letters as "prize" in the categories? They are more and more useless and every bond letter must be seen as blank.

DeletedUser3849

Bonds Useless?

Not so many? Open speaking, there is none useful option for bonds left! The Otcober-event was one of the last.
This is taken by InnoGames now and instead of we have to work 24/7 again to get "free" event set. This is stupid and drably!! A month later Day of the Dead is coming and oh wonder, we have to work again 24/7 to get as much flowers as possible ...

Why does InnoGames still left bond letters as "prize" in the categories? They are more and more useless and every bond letter must be seen as blank.

Specifically talking about beta, bonds is the best thing you can have to do anything in game...you can do anything and everything with bonds except for those huge spins in events that are meant to be done with nuggs only...

And if we take the other servers, Bonds are best to use for so many buffs and a lot of things if you visit SHOP at the bottom of the screen..
Bonds are not exactly useless, they just have lesser value than nuggets, that doesnt mean no value..

Bonds are free, nuggets are paid, so thats makes a sense of making nuggets more valuable than the bonds...bonds are the best thing that could ever happen to game for non premium players

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3849

well said

While we're on that topic, Steel Chests shouldn't be in the Rare category.

Very well said man...its not even worth 150 bonds...
last time i found jim torns pants in it and only i know how fecked up i was

DeletedUser3689

Specifically talking about beta, bonds is the best thing you can have to do anything in game...you can do anything and everything with bonds except for those huge spins in events that are meant to be done with nuggs only...

And if we take the other servers, Bonds are best to use for so many buffs and a lot of things if you visit SHOP at the bottom of the screen..
Bonds are not exactly useless, they just have lesser value than nuggets, that doesnt mean no value..

Bonds are free, nuggets are paid, so thats makes a sense of making nuggets more valuable than the bonds...bonds are the best thing that could ever happen to game for non premium players

well i disagree. although bonds can be useful to some of the game population, the shops buffs cannot compete with a westener and hushpuppy or polishing stone and jam/stew to the higher players. So that leaves HP and turtle shell really and those are rarely needed due to the other in game buffs. I prefer to nug the shaman and spend in game cash to reskill outside of beta, so no need for potions. The chests and clothing items are only useful to a new world... So what do spending players need from the shop? The value is simply me being forced to spend them to avoid the 2k max cap, which usually means extra plays on the fair hoping to get exp potions, because literally nothing else has value in that either. For free to very moderate spenders, perhaps bonds have a value, but if you are towards the top of your world odds are they don't need them because you already have everything you need.

With this event, the bond option was a nice way i thought to allow all players to get a few items or cash and help reduce the ever growing canyon like playing field between paying and nonpaying. yes there is a free play option, but the odds are nearly zero to get something of true value and yes you can use pretzels but most free players will not or cannot reset timers every 4 hours (then the increasing amount), assuming they can keep energy up enough to do jobs for pretzels through the entire event.

DeletedUser3679

well i disagree. although bonds can be useful to some of the game population, the shops buffs cannot compete with a westener and hushpuppy or polishing stone and jam/stew to the higher players. So that leaves HP and turtle shell really and those are rarely needed due to the other in game buffs. I prefer to nug the shaman and spend in game cash to reskill outside of beta, so no need for potions. The chests and clothing items are only useful to a new world... So what do spending players need from the shop? The value is simply me being forced to spend them to avoid the 2k max cap, which usually means extra plays on the fair hoping to get exp potions, because literally nothing else has value in that either. For free to very moderate spenders, perhaps bonds have a value, but if you are towards the top of your world odds are they don't need them because you already have everything you need.
WORD!

Fact is that InnoGames tries to arrenge more and more events on nuggets or other currenvy only because they think players have to many bonds in inventory.
Well InnoGames, maybe it's worth to think about the matter WHY players have so many bonds. Because there is nothing worth to spend them!! Neither in shop nor at events now. Therefore, players will have more and more bonds in future!

Specifically talking about beta, bonds is the best thing you can have to do anything in game...
Beta should (normally) be for testing so please keep your focus due to changings on the global worlds ;)

DeletedUser3460

Well - from my perspective - as an outsider and casual gamer - I would also like to see "the obvious". Otherwise all I notice is "we don't like it, fix it" - which is not really helpful.

"No bonds" was to be honest to be expected - nearly every "yearly" every uses it's own currency. And to be honest - I personally like it. That makes me - as a occasional player - still capable of taking a bigger part in the event without paying much (or any) premium. Tho I do understand not everyone's gonna like it - cos there are not so many ways of spending Bonds in the game.
Just a suggestion - maybe it would be worth to suggest somewhere - what one would like to do with them? What would be - for instance - cool to buy for them in a shop?

"a rifle called a Fort Gun that does not appear to be and a pistol that adds to vigor" - well… that's a starter… cool… what would you see "on them" instead of current stats? And what's wrong with Vigor? :D
(don't bite - I really don't know what "should" be there… I'm just curious of your opinion)

There has been a "bond" tombola every year other than 2012 when the very 1st tombola was introduced late in the year. Personally not phased if there is or isn't just pointing out that once yearly bond tombola's have occurred. I also concur with Magnadine that having a 1000 bond envelope in the very rare category now is useless though I would go 1 step further and suggest the Premium Chest should be removed from the same category and replaced with a Glossy Premium Chest at the very least.

DeletedUser

While we're on that topic, Steel Chests shouldn't be in the Rare category.

Not only steel chest, following chests should not be available in any category of tombolas:
Premium chest
Fancy chest
Unique chest
Junk chest
Wood chest
Iron-clad chest

Fancy and unique are more expensive than steel-lined chest but they are definitely not better. You do not get rarer items but both offer lots of cloth you can even buy in your town shop.

Every chest above only offers old named stuff except premium chest, that one offers 2 new weapons.
But having those 2 weapons in there does not make them relevant enough for highest category.

The bag with a rare product is the only one I actually like.
You can get Piece of a note (Part 3) or key 3. I got the note already 2 times.

DeletedUser3679

Anybody else had trouble with the bribe function? I got nothing on the free play when I bribed. Had enough pretzels, clicked bribe, nothing happened. No prize.
Just saying....
I already used bribing one time and got my prize. So no troubles in my case.

And thanks to InnoGames for the new bribe function, the bond price for bribing is very fair, I take it as compensation for the missing bond categories :whistle::whistle:
http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=835b1a-1442688556.jpg

DeletedUser3679

Where i can find the new sets bonuses?
Spend a lot of nuggets and get all set items by your own ;):whistle:

Just kidding, but at the end it's nearly that way. On one hand Innos is asking for detailed feedback about set bonus but on the other hand they are not willing to publish the set bonus (not the first time this happens!).

So let's wait until event is coming on global worlds (next week) and a few days later we hopefully see the set bonus (which will be changed shortly after the event :lol:).

DeletedUser4009

Bali's weapons are incredibly weak.

They get outclassed by every other weapon in everything.

DeletedUser3460

RIP Ranged duelling

Looks like they have nerfed the Dexterity bonus on Collin's Set from 110 to 11, if that is indeed the case coupled with the dueling formula changes (Collin's comes with very little dodge and tactics) then it's a fair set and good alternative for melee duellers to have in their arsenal.

DeletedUser3679

RIP Ranged duelling
Unfortunately, I can only agree. The values of Collins set are ridiculous, there is no chance anymore for range duellers.
Welcoome to Innos new duell system where only red-resistance makes sense :whistle: