• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Oktoberfest

DeletedUser3689

the sets are looking rough and that is being kind. Can't wait to see the bonuses, but still wish bonds could have been used. Yes I know players save them up all year, but they earn them and work for them, essentially helping to keep the game alive doing so... At least we could have been met half way and the bonds could have been used as cool downs or maybe increase the conversion rate, something because truthfully not much in the SHOP to spend them on anymore.

DeletedUser500

the sets are looking rough and that is being kind. Can't wait to see the bonuses, but still wish bonds could have been used. Yes I know players save them up all year, but they earn them and work for them, essentially helping to keep the game alive doing so... At least we could have been met half way and the bonds could have been used as cool downs or maybe increase the conversion rate, something because truthfully not much in the SHOP to spend them on anymore.

I think the current bonuses are just InnoGames trolling us, they will fix them :p
I like event currency (pretzels, eggs, hearts etc) over bonds, cause that way everyone starts on equal footing, as far as the non-nuggeting way of paying is concerned.

DeletedUser3689

I think the current bonuses are just InnoGames trolling us, they will fix them :p
I like event currency (pretzels, eggs, hearts etc) over bonds, cause that way everyone starts on equal footing, as far as the non-nuggeting way of paying is concerned.

they have adjusted stats and bonuses before, but these would need a 180 degree and when players hear events are up they come from all language servers... this is the info they are taking back with them, so it doesn't seem like a good business move to show us what appear to be bad items (if they are). Maybe more are doing jobs these days itht he duel changes so they thought it would be a good idea. Part of me hopes they are but my wallet and in game cash could use the break. Would rather buy a few extra bags on X-mas.

DeletedUser500

The bonus that i've seen so far is pretty insane ( http://prntscr.com/8hoahl - Johann's set) But it looks like the actual skill points it gives bonuses in are a random assortment of skills with no real thought behind it.

DeletedUser

Guys…

I do get that you might not like something in the game but if you complain on that - please be constructive.
Instead of saying "I don't like the bonuses" - try maybe list what exactly you think is wrong, why, and - maybe - what could be a possible "fix" for that?

You know - this is beta. Beta's for constructive feedback. We can have flamewars on real worlds ;)

DeletedUser4054

now is belt at Rare .Please can you show me with a print Coolin Bonus

DeletedUser3689

Guys…

I do get that you might not like something in the game but if you complain on that - please be constructive.
Instead of saying "I don't like the bonuses" - try maybe list what exactly you think is wrong, why, and - maybe - what could be a possible "fix" for that?

You know - this is beta. Beta's for constructive feedback. We can have flamewars on real worlds ;)

well not much to go on without bonuses. Is it a shock and still needing to be said that players are not normally fans of job gear? Is job gear going to fix dueling, FF, adventures, etc...the core parts to the game that keep players here and bring new ones in? No, so when it looks like 2 out of 3 sets are job gear and over the last 2 and a half years we have pretty much always thought of the job gear as less important than the others, should that need to be said? Or when players start to wonder are the stats for the items real, because of a rifle called a Fort Gun that does not appear to be and a pistol that adds to vigor!?!... No bonds everyone knew would be an issue etc... So players can be as constructive as they like, but no sense in building Fort Obvious.

DeletedUser

Well - from my perspective - as an outsider and casual gamer - I would also like to see "the obvious". Otherwise all I notice is "we don't like it, fix it" - which is not really helpful.

"No bonds" was to be honest to be expected - nearly every "yearly" every uses it's own currency. And to be honest - I personally like it. That makes me - as a occasional player - still capable of taking a bigger part in the event without paying much (or any) premium. Tho I do understand not everyone's gonna like it - cos there are not so many ways of spending Bonds in the game.
Just a suggestion - maybe it would be worth to suggest somewhere - what one would like to do with them? What would be - for instance - cool to buy for them in a shop?

"a rifle called a Fort Gun that does not appear to be and a pistol that adds to vigor" - well… that's a starter… cool… what would you see "on them" instead of current stats? And what's wrong with Vigor? :D
(don't bite - I really don't know what "should" be there… I'm just curious of your opinion)

DeletedUser

The bonus that i've seen so far is pretty insane ( http://prntscr.com/8hoahl - Johann's set)

dafuq. 255 attributes alone for bonus? plus the clothes itself? that can't be meant serious.
feedback? cut it in half, maybe.

a pistol that adds to vigor" - well… that's a starter… cool… what would you see "on them" instead of current stats? And what's wrong with Vigor? :D
(don't bite - I really don't know what "should" be there… I'm just curious of your opinion)

you really have to ask what kind of skill a pistol should give instead of vigor? in this game, where there are just two kinds of duel weapons? one to shoot with and one to hit with?
well, at least you're not far off with your estimated position of your perspective...you must be a true outsider from this game's pov.

DeletedUser3689

Well - from my perspective - as an outsider and casual gamer - I would also like to see "the obvious". Otherwise all I notice is "we don't like it, fix it" - which is not really helpful.

"No bonds" was to be honest to be expected - nearly every "yearly" every uses it's own currency. And to be honest - I personally like it. That makes me - as a occasional player - still capable of taking a bigger part in the event without paying much (or any) premium. Tho I do understand not everyone's gonna like it - cos there are not so many ways of spending Bonds in the game.
Just a suggestion - maybe it would be worth to suggest somewhere - what one would like to do with them? What would be - for instance - cool to buy for them in a shop?

"a rifle called a Fort Gun that does not appear to be and a pistol that adds to vigor" - well… that's a starter… cool… what would you see "on them" instead of current stats? And what's wrong with Vigor? :D

well the problem i have with another game currency, pretzels, vs using bonds is once again it kills the social aspects of the game during the event, while people farm jobs. FF's drop, duels drop, adventures especially on beta are already dead, for 3 weeks, the game is less active than it is otherwise. Sure chat is up and more people may sign online, but for lots its to grab gear for trade or cash and sign off. Many only sign on to certain worlds during events. With the sets as they appear, what enthusiasm will there be to try out the new gear and how fast will it wear off? Sure new highs in build numbers, which the exp from is already too high... New highs in LTO value drop, when no one buys that gear for a decent amount anyway, because its worthless when compared to event sets, and this also further kills the chests in the shop. Are Job sets needed sure, but with Range and melee (both a damage and resistance set) to Health, damage, and resistance FF gear, an adventure set... they have enough to spread it around if planned at the start of the year and just update each slightly per year

DeletedUser3957

well, people involved in FF would expect bonus stats like leadership stamina hiding aiming dodging and HP which are used for FF formulas ^^

DeletedUser3951

Does every piece of equipment have to be streamlined for either fortfighting or dueling? I hope not.
A gun with vigor is good for jobs that require vigor. Why should vigor be restricted to melee weapons?
A riffel with skills useless in fortfights provides useful skills to various jobs, what is wrong with that? :eek:

Weapons are used for more than just duels and FF's. :up:

DeletedUser

Since players can't use bonds on tombola's anymore, maybe InnoGames should have the decency to remove the various (bonds) letters as prizes. Without the possibility to spent bonds on tombola's they become pretty much useless. Players will be pissed if they get a letter from a nugget spin.

DeletedUser3951

You could use bonds in… dunno… shop *cough* * cough*

Sure, when something worth buying is introduced there... :lol: Sets available are utterly outdated and useless, the containers contain useless stuff, and we get buffs enough from the travelling circus and crafting...

DeletedUser

You could use bonds in… dunno… shop *cough* * cough*

I did say pretty much useless. Indeed you can spent bonds in the UPB shop or use them to spin games in the Traveling Fair. But both options give a poor value for your bonds. If bonds are only gained through in-game activities then this isn't much of an issue. But when you spent 800 nuggets only to get a letter with 1000 junk bonds then certainly there is justification to complain.

DeletedUser500

While we're on that topic, Steel Chests shouldn't be in the Rare category.

DeletedUser3957

I agree that steel chests for 9,000 bretzels is a bit ridiculous ^^

use of bonds : when you reach 2,000 bonds a nice glowing chest can be bought with a noble item above lvl 100 in it. A high dollar income ;)