• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

3 new Recipes for Crafting

DeletedUser3990

Some crafter needs Products from others to craft their new items, some do not – why?

For example:

Field cook:
Needs for to craft Lvl 550 HONEY PRESS from Blacksmith

Tonic Peddler:
Does not need any foreign item - needs only own product FLAX FIBER for to craft Items from Lvl. 550 and 600

Blacksmith:
Same as like Tonic Peddler – can produce Items for to craft Level 550 and 600 by his own

Master Saddler:
Has – same as a Field Cook - to buy GLASS from Blacksmith for to craft Lvl. 550 from a foreign manufacturers

Can someone told us, why there are different requirements for the individual manufacturers?

DeletedUser3679

Can someone told us, why there are different requirements for the individual manufacturers?
Because none of the developers seem to play the game very often and they do not know what they are doing ;)
Otherwise it is not to explain that e.g. some of the new products (which are needed by other professions for further recipes) are not auctionable.

KsF09

Reservist
@Diggo11

whether new craft products will be usable with some bonuses? for example ghostly music or health puppet?

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
@Diggo11

whether new craft products will be usable with some bonuses? for example ghostly music or health puppet?
It cost me 16k each in products to craft Ghostly Music and I got 7 crafting skill points that were not added, to enable me to increase my crafting level above 650
I also have no idea what good they are, as they can't be auctioned either
So 10 Ghostly Music have cost me 160k and that could be money down the drain if they can't be used to get a weapon once a month
Hopefully this will be addressed eventually :)

DeletedUser4009

Why the hell didn't you stop once you couln't get past 650 points?

Stop crying so much.

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
Why the hell didn't you stop once you couln't get past 650 points?

Stop crying so much.
Why the hell are you unable to understand the concept of crafting
I chose to craft 10 Ghostly Music at once
I didn't do them one at a time, so there was no way of knowing I wouldn't get crafting points until after the event
Stop trolling so much and get your facts straight before criticizing me

DeletedUser4009

Maybe you should have some common sense?

If the maximum points you can get is 650 why would you go over that?

If you ask me, you're the one who is "trolling". Or maybe you're just dumb.

DeletedUser500

I think it was good science by checking if he could get craft points, now we know that you don't, it can be fixed, so relax :p

DeletedUser3951

Could have been avoided by looking in the crafting window... says xxx/650 (xx%) up top.

Also, though we get new (useless) recipes, there have been nothing about raising maximum skill. And I am certain that InnoGames will let us know if crafting gets some much needed love, and actually grants us useful stuff beside amulets, polishing stones, chewing tobacco and a few other things.

DeletedUser3679

So can there be wrong data
Well, the information/data is correct but the interpretation is wrong.
Having a look into the code you can see that InnoGames gave this recipe a max. lvl of the mentioned 700 but at same time InnoGames limited general crafting lvl on 650.

DeletedUser3957

any information about when new crafting items are gonna have stats or a use and when max crafting level will reach 700 ? Currently there are recipes up to 700 with a max level of 650

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
Afaik the max crafting level wasn't increased, but go have a look, they changed a bit today ;)