• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Welcome to the saloon, Guest!
    This is the place where you can discuss about anything you want! Well, almost.
    Try to not break any of the Rules whenever you post otherwise the sheriff might lock you down!

Job Time Reduction Feedback Thread

DeletedUser

+ You'll be able to finish timed quests in time if your RL would not allow it otherwise.

- You'll be able to finish timed quests in time with ease now, no challenge anymore
- reserved for paying players again (no UPB usage)
- a 'wealthy' player can enjoy 10x 1h of a gold job before a normal player finishes his first 10 minutes

All in all one of the baddest ideas/'inventions' since a very long time... the gap between paying & free players couldn't get much wider than with this 'feature'...

DeletedUser

do you want to see level 150 in two days? because that's how you get to see level 150 in two days.

DeletedUser

Terrible idea. It is good only for rich players. A normal, or a medium nugget player wont juse this. (rich players will do much more jobs in the same time)

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
do you want to see level 150 in two days? because that's how you get to see level 150 in two days.
Terrible idea. It is good only for rich players. A normal, or a medium nugget player wont juse this. (rich players will do much more jobs in the same time)
These are the two things it is hoped to balance: setting a price like buying skills has that is not readily abusable without discouraging the majority of people. If you think we've got it wrong then we'd love to hear what changes you'd recommend.

DeletedUser2352

The new premium option is a horrible idea! This game is getting really pay 2 win now. I hope this isn't gonna make it.

DeletedUser3990

I tested that feature - and there is a BUG:
If you spend 70 Nuggets to eliminate the remaining time of an 1h-ongoing job,
it costs you only 1 point of energy - not 12 as usual.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
I tested that feature - and there is a BUG:
If you spend 70 Nuggets to eliminate the remaining time of an 1h-ongoing job,
it costs you only 1 point of energy - not 12 as usual.
Do you really mean energy? Our testing today revealed a problem with motivation but energy seemed fine...

DeletedUser3990

sorry -
of course you're right -
It only costs 1 point Motivation :up:

(sometimes I think it's age :lol:)

DeletedUser3679

If you think we've got it wrong then we'd love to hear what changes you'd recommend.
Just cancel the stupid idea of the new premium feature.

Instead of thinking about new premium features InnoGames should have the focus on fixing all the bugs in the game and to work on their roadmap ;)

DeletedUser

... If you think we've got it wrong then we'd love to hear what changes you'd recommend.

This question was not directly for me, but thinking a bit about it some things came to my mind...

* Initial price is a bit high when you're only collecting 15 nuggets / 5 days (and can't use bonds) - but since you were mentioning buying skills - it would be a good idea to use the Shaman idea: Each additional use raises the price (maybe even doubling in this case; eg 1hr: 30nuggz - 60 - 120 - 240 - ...) and after a cooldown phase without using it - maybe 12hrs - it will fall back to the last price (halve it again)

* Don't allow it on gold bonus jobs. Plain simple.

* and maybe think about allowing UPB usage too. And while you're at it, think of its usage for 'Buy product premium' too :)
(As always my assumption: I wouldn't buy nuggets for a single use when I'd really need such a feature; but if I use it now & then for bonds and get used to it, chances are quite raised that I have a decent nugget pool for 'emergency' cases.
And I think you see it the same way - you're giving out 3-day-free premium items during early stage quests, there are those premium medals from the Travelling Fair... they're strictly limited (as bonds are..) so noone can use them continously, but players get to learn the enourmous advantages..)

DeletedUser3957

I just hope that the price to finish jobs would increase like for the chaman or for buying skills : exponentially. It would then force people to think before using that feature too often ;)

lvl 150 in a few days : it requires 22.6M xp which is a huge amount

DeletedUser

Honestly, I don't like this new premium advantage. If it MUST be added, I support the "chaman way" of making the cost rise exponentially if overused, and have a cooldown time for it to go back

The thing is, balance is completely destroyed. I don't think anyone will go to level 150 in 2 days...But maybe in 1 month (in most extreme cases). Besides that is the daily game: how do you deal with someone who can get tons of products, money, fancy objects, in a matter of seconds? the market will be flooded with lots of products, the "flash-ending" workers will get even more money, better equipment, they will rush all the quests first

Now I don't want to rant, because I know it's pointless...I just want to say that this game used to be "strategy based", lots of planning, calculations, strategies, and I think that's what kept people hooked on it. Nowadays you can get everything with a single click and some money. You don't even need patience anymore, you can rush everything, and it makes me wonder, what's the point when there is no challenge at all?

Rush the jobs, get fast to level 150, get fast all the products to reach 600-650 at crafting, get fast lots of the achievements, money, equipment...There is just duelling, adventures and fort fighting and some quests left after all that, and you just tried pretty much everything in the game

I think this implementation is extremely underwhelming for non-premium players, and basic premium players...For example, if I race against a F1 with my old car, it might be fun for some time (wow I'm racing against a F1, such racer, very competition, wow, much drive, etc), but I know I can't catch up and have a fun race, and the F1 might enjoy the easy win at first, but in the long run he will move on to something different because there is no challenge, no game

The feeling I get with this implementation is "why even bother?" there are no goals nor challenges left, just a small community, some friends, endless repetitions and some nostalgia and sadness

The-Iceman

Staff Sergeant
It's all about ways to drain our pockets even more, whatever the negative effects it has.
This is becoming a game for the rich, that are prepared to throw gobs of money at it and that's all the Admins care about now.

They spent all that time coding the Adventures and then ruined them by reducing the drop rate of the chests and reducing the chance of getting the horse and weapons, plus making them unsalable.
Then increasing the the cost of the chests and potions by 5 times and then they wondered why everyone lost interest in playing the Adventures.
Do they ever admit they made a mistake and then make an effort to correct it.

It's a pity they don't do something about proctecting players against the theft of their Inventory, but that will never happen, as it doesn't help to increase their bank account.

I've noticed that they make everything unsalable now as they introduce new sets, to encourage players to spend more money to complete them.

In conclusion! I lose town members weekly, who have just had enough of the direction the game is now going in.

Last edited:

catalin1994

Private
It's all about ways to drain our pockets even more, whatever the negative effects it has.
This is becoming a game for the rich, that are prepared to throw gobs of money at it and that's all the Admins care about now.

They spent all that time coding the Adventures and then ruined them by reducing the drop rate of the chests and reducing the chance of getting the horse and weapons plus making them unsalable.
Then increasing the the cost of the chests and potions by 5 times and then they wondered why everyone lost interest in playing the Adventures.
Do they ever admit they made a mistake and then make an effort to correct them.

It's a pity they don't do something about proctecting players against the theft of their Inventory, but that will never happen, as it doesn't help to increase their bank account.

I've noticed that they make everything unsalable now, as they introduce new sets, to encourage players to spend more money to complete them.

In conclusion! I lose town members weekly, who have just had enough of the direction the game is no going in.

+1.....

DeletedUser

Make it 99 Nuggets and I vote yes for this idea.

Ingame-Cash is already imbalanced as hell, so this kind of premium use will not effect much much more imbalance.

I know several players (most of them just by name) that already have more than $30mio on their bank account.

If they have $50mio in 6 month or only $30mio or even $100mio, I don't care.

Earning money is not a reason for me to play.

Same with experience. Let them get 100mio experience until 2015 ends.

Just do not give players the possibilty to shorten duels as that effects other players directly. A dueler could even duel opponenents all over his world in some minutes.