• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Idea-Maralinga

DeletedUser

I have an idea with Maralinga.
I unlike delete this world and I propose after finish this event the world continue without bonus and don't delete them.
Thanks!

DeletedUser2352

I unlike delete this world and I propose after finish this event the world continue without bonus and don't delete them.
Thanks!

I guess this isn't gonna help that much. You did know beforehand that the world would close in time.

DeletedUser1406

The point of the speed world was finding out who can get the most amount of points (in this case Achievement points) in one round, and give them some special prizes.
We are planning on doing more Speed rounds, and in order to do so, sadly for you, we have to reset the world and all your stats.

DeletedUser2271

Thanks!

7 months before the world opened, everyone knew that a "speed world" would be a closed event... Date to start and date to be reseted.

People that used 75000 nuggets to be the first and get everything that is available... was your choice.

But i can make a sugestion on the next speed world: To have an account on that server (needs to choose the "starting world"(if he gets a prize it will be delivered to that one) before registering on the speed) that has the daily login for the last 60 days or having 6 months and level 80.

There are people on the speed that are just making duels to be a 0 motivation dueller... with 1200 points on achievements and using every rare item to make duels on the 3 week of the server just for taking others down and ignore the server target... or people don´t know how to play on this kinda of worlds...

Last edited by a moderator:

ChickenMcGuy

Tombstone Sole Survivor
The West Team
7 months before the world opened, everyone knew that a "speed world" would be a closed event... Date to start and date to be reseted.

People that used 75000 nuggets to be the first and get everything that is available... was your choice.

But i can make a sugestion on the next speed world: To have an account on that server (needs to choose the "starting world"(if he gets a prize it will be delivered to that one) before registering on the speed) that has the daily login for the last 60 days or having 6 months and level 80.

There are people on the speed that are just making duels to be a 0 motivation dueller... with 1200 points on achievements and using every rare item to make duels on the 3 week of the server just for taking others down and ignore the server target... or people don´t know how to play on this kinda of worlds...

Maybe when obejct is highest number duel wins, you see more 0 motivation players :D

DeletedUser2271

:D but on this one is the achievements.

I think that most of the people that play there didn´t understand the definition of speed server with prizes.. or are just there to help others achieve the main target.

Hope on the next one they get many many limitation so people will be there playing for the target and know that there is a target and everything else is accessory.

:D may be the next one to get the first 10 to 10000 wins on human duels :D (removing the market and only letting people register if they made, at least, 150 logins in the last year on there main world).

Last edited by a moderator: