• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Market (Buy & Sell)

DeletedUser2122

Looking to buy 'create battery' recipe.

Message me in game if you have one :)

DeletedUser2901

ı'll buy lots of(chewingtabaco)
chewtabaco.png
will pay each 4k. please send ingame pm.

nick: veteranus

DeletedUser

I want to exchange JJ tie and hat for Baca's bandana and hat, same ingame nick

DeletedUser

Hello,

I've made a terrible mistake... I've chosen the wrong part of the questline "The raid" and now I cannot get the second key :(

Could someone tell me how much does it worth? I would like to buy it on Alamogordo. My nick is West Psyche. PM ingame or write here.

Have a nice day and thanks in advance for any help!

Later edit : Resolved it, thanks to player Below me! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1406

I'm looking to sell Chingachook's Hunting knife
duelist_sabre.png
. Also, I'm willing to trade it for Chingachook's Muzzle Loader.
duelistset_gun.png

Feel free to contact me ingame, any offer it's appreciated.

DeletedUser

Innogames belt on the market if you need one ?:blink:

( in Enewetak )

DeletedUser

buy Howdah.

contact me.
(Alamogordo)

Just a notification,Kill you has scammed several players and stole their items in fake trades,be really careful when you trade with him!!!Don't say you haven't been warned!

DeletedUser2271

buy Howdah.

contact me.
(Alamogordo)

Haven´t you scammed someone on that? Luck of the players...

He is still promissing to give 6M, plus full doc set, full natty bumpo set and cartwright horse and saddle... but he wants you to give the howdah first "because somebody stole me something" (probably some black rags for $45...).

If you give him something first, you will NEVER EVER see him again. He will make jokes on you and gives you a place on the ignore list. He has been doing that for many months... and people still give him free items thinking that he will trade something much bigger for your "smaller" one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2271

buy InnoGames belt and howdah.

He is still promissing to give 6M, plus full doc set, full natty bumpo set and cartwright horse and saddle... but he wants you to give the howdah first "because somebody stole me something" (some black rags for $45).

If you give him something first, you will NEVER EVER see that again. He will make jokes on you and gives you a place on the ignore list. He has been doing that for many months... and people still give him free items thinking that he will trade something much bigger for your "smaller" one.

(you won´t steal anything else... even breaking pages to look like you are something good)

DeletedUser3994

hi everyone, :)
i want to buy golden tomahawk and howdah. :shootout:
if you have one and if you want to sell it please send me a telegram with price in game. ;)
name: catalin e bun.

greetings,
cata. :cool:

DeletedUser2713

Happy new Year :D

I`m looking for cartw horse, trade doolin horse .

DeletedUser3622

Hi guys

May want to sell or trade my golden tomahawk and InnoGames belt,
Offers ingame

Gretings Max

DeletedUser4285

Hi guys
BUY Aztecan headgear and pants!
BUY Recipe: cook jam
Pm me in game: Justac01
Thx