• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!
  • Hello, Guest.
    This is the questions section. Here you can ask any question related to the game.
    Please make sure you read this thread before you post here!

Answered St Patricks

DeletedUser2271

Happy St Patrick's Day!

To celebrate, Union Pacific will be offering a 20% discount on some of their shop items. Show your pride and grab an Irish Belt, then pray the luck of the Irish is on your side and buy a pot o' gold, before downing some green potions that make the room spin round. Remember the party wraps up at midnight sharp!

I bought the irish belt for 100 upbs but there isn´t anything new in game... and there aren´t any discounts on the shop. I thought i would pay the 100 upbs and it got me back the 20 of the discount... but it didn´t.

Diggo11

The West Team
Dev Team
But the announcement opened a few minutes ago...
Yes, I announced it in advance, so everyone has time to prepare before they start consuming alcohol and it's too late :dastardly: I did say "will" be offering, not "are" offering!

DeletedUser2888

Yes, I announced it in advance, so everyone has time to prepare before they start consuming alcohol and it's too late :dastardly: I did say "will" be offering, not "are" offering!

You should have said it was the 17th of march, so everyone would understand :)

DeletedUser2271

Ticket sent.

I thought you would make a test run of the promotion here on beta.

DeletedUser2271

:D thanks for the solution.

Now it´s just waiting for tomorrow.

(F1 had a nasty afternoon down there :D hope sunday morning it´s best :D 1:00 am on Europe)

DeletedUser500

Is there going to be an Easter tombola in 2 weeks? because the same thing happened with Halloween and then the Christmas tombola where I spent all my bonds and didn't have any for the tombola. :whistle:

DeletedUser500

So Easter tombola is pretty much confirmed. I'll buy the Potion of new beginning on a couple of worlds I think while it's cheap, but save on all the other worlds for the tombola :up:

DeletedUser

(deleted wrong info)

Btw, according to server time it's the 17th now - but there's still no discount off the irish belt..?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2888

on the polish server we have already discount. Maybe it's at 01 am here?
And on dutch server we didn't even get announcement.

DeletedUser3407

...you don't need to save up your bonds for the Easter tombola; it seems you can't get anything by bonds this time. Instead there's a free round every 6 hours, so save your activity ;)

Bonds will be used in the Easter event in the same way they were used in the Christmas one.

DeletedUser

Bonds will be used in the Easter event in the same way they were used in the Christmas one.

Yes, had to learn about that too - sorry for the wrong info. But since there was no official announcement on it yet, I had to rely on some shady dubios sources and took what I could get *g*

DeletedUser2271

Futurama, since the announce is still not out, since it is still 1 week away, but i have a question about the prizes:
The bottles of experience. For people that are 120 those bottles doesn´t have any use, since the value cannot be calculated... will they give 1 experience to the players that are 120 or 0 experience?

DeletedUser

..maybe that's just a translation error - while the english description states something like 'x% of the experience to your next level' (can't check it right now), the original german text is 'x% Erfahrung deines Levels' - which means 'x% of the experience of your level'. So it seems to refer to your current level (that would be 43230 points in case of lvl 120) - but that leaves the question what happens to a Level 1 account with 0 points (if the potions stay without a level restriction, and if someone would be foolish enough to spend it on a low level..)