• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Latest activity

• BaggyBlue
    BaggyBlue reacted to WhyN0t's post in the thread Answered IFBC with Like Like.
    You can see them here: https://forum.events.the-west.net/index.php?threads/international-fort-battle-championship-4.52476/#post-57505...
  • BaggyBlue
    BaggyBlue reacted to WhyN0t's post in the thread Changelog 2.221 - Discussion with Like Like.
    There has never been a feedback topic for premium items added to the Shop and I don't think that will change. But I took care of it for...
  • Emma Swan
    Emma Swan replied to the thread Changelog 2.221 - Discussion.
    But, they need feedback on literally everything, since what are they releasing is usually crap.....
  • alexstraszaPT replied to the thread Fort battles.
    Thanks for the input. From what I saw on the guide then the example 2 used by legit is pointless since we were both less than 5 fields...
  • alexstraszaPT reacted to BigNoob's post in the thread Fort battles with Like Like.
    First of all It's crazy for me to see the amount of mistakes on this thread. Let's start by an in-depth walk through guide on how...
  • WhyN0t
    WhyN0t replied to the thread Changelog 2.221 - Discussion.
    There has never been a feedback topic for premium items added to the Shop and I don't think that will change. But I took care of it for...
  • I AM INEVITABLE reacted to BigNoob's post in the thread Fort battles with Like Like.
    First of all It's crazy for me to see the amount of mistakes on this thread. Let's start by an in-depth walk through guide on how...
  • I AM INEVITABLE reacted to WhyN0t's post in the thread Answered IFBC with Like Like.
    You can see them here: https://forum.events.the-west.net/index.php?threads/international-fort-battle-championship-4.52476/#post-57505...
  • I AM INEVITABLE reacted to kilaritul's post in the thread Answered IFBC with Like Like.
    to see what? soldiers and duelists fights? whats happen' there ...have nothing to do with live worlds, and devs still are blind and defs
  • Krisztoph
    Krisztoph reacted to WhyN0t's post in the thread Answered IFBC with Like Like.
  • Krisztoph
    Krisztoph reacted to kilaritul's post in the thread Answered IFBC with Like Like.
    to see what? soldiers and duelists fights? whats happen' there ...have nothing to do with live worlds, and devs still are blind and defs
  • Krisztoph
    Krisztoph reacted to Salvaje's post in the thread Answered IFBC with Like Like.
    Would it be possible to put the results of the battles on the ifbc server so we can see how it is going?
  • Emma Swan
    Emma Swan replied to the thread Fort battles.
    So, is it worth it to read it all?
  • Emma Swan
    Emma Swan replied to the thread Changelog 2.221 - Discussion.
    Question is, where is a topic about our opinion on that weak sale?
  • WhyN0t
    WhyN0t reacted to BigNoob's post in the thread Fort battles with Like Like.