• Howdy partner! You seem new here. Why don't you make an account and join the discussion? You can register here.
    Already have one? Then you login here!

Latest activity

• BigNoob replied to the thread Fort battles.
    First of all It's crazy for me to see the amount of mistakes on this thread. Let's start by an in-depth walk through guide on how...
  • WhyN0t
    WhyN0t replied to the thread Answered IFBC.
    You can see them here: https://forum.events.the-west.net/index.php?threads/international-fort-battle-championship-4.52476/#post-57505...
  • kilaritul replied to the thread Answered IFBC.
    to see what? soldiers and duelists fights? whats happen' there ...have nothing to do with live worlds, and devs still are blind and defs
  • ChickenMcGuy
    ChickenMcGuy reacted to the legit's post in the thread Fort battles with Like Like.
    While the sample size is too small to account for the game's RNG, while analyzing said battles I notice some things by way of review...
  • Uchiha Madara
    Uchiha Madara replied to the thread Fixed duels.
    It's not legal to arrange a fixed duel.
    • firefox_Hfk6Loc321.png
  • alexstraszaPT replied to the thread Fort battles.
    I usually attack/defend for volkom (leader of the ally that I usually battle for) and he is the one that even offline wants me there...
  • SKVO1 replied to the thread Fixed duels.
    This is not about me, but about other players who do this to gain experience. So I would like to know about the legality of such duels.
  • Uchiha Madara
    Uchiha Madara replied to the thread Fort battles.
    Ι highly suggest you then to provide battles that you are 100% ONLINE , providing battles that you are AFK or you start while being OFF...
    From all the battles above, you managed to chose the exact example where I was offline for 80% of the battle and after the battle was...
  • Uchiha Madara
    Uchiha Madara replied to the thread Fort battles.
    Calling me a "troll for years" hurt my feelings man, not cool. You really believe that? If I was one you would've gotten a way different...
  • alexstraszaPT reacted to I AM INEVITABLE's post in the thread Fort battles with Like Like.
    Have you actually calculated every parameter? What is your class? Workers hit more often than other classes Its not just about skill...
    I am a dueller! So does being lower level helps the attack/defensive bonus? I was aware that distance was a factor but not as a big...
  • Uchiha Madara
    Uchiha Madara replied to the thread Fixed duels.
    Doesn't matter if you delete any logs , support can see all your logs up to a certain time frame.
  • I AM INEVITABLE replied to the thread Fort battles.
    Have you actually calculated every parameter? What is your class? Workers hit more often than other classes Its not just about skill...
    I'm not looking to express feelings, I'm looking for answers from over 8 years of an account that has had over the years the best sets...